The gun show loophole exposed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The gun show loophole exposed!

Apparently it is easy to by a gun at a gun show in Indiana without a background check. Or so says the pResident. Someone tries it!
    http://louderwithcrowder.com/hidden-...irereciprocity
    "A foe who had fought so long and valiantly, and had suffered so much for a cause, though that cause was, I believe, one of the worst for which a people ever fought, and one for which there was the least excuse." Ulysses S. Grant

Every time I hear gun show loophole or 40% of all illegal guns are bought at gun shows all I do is roll my eyes I won't even argue anymore, the anti gun crowd has been throwing that against the wall for decades now and are still hoping that it will stick!
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Have we ever seen valid and reliable research to support closing the gun show loophole? I'm only interested in changes that research supports. There are too many unsupported changes mucking our country today. Emotion should be reserved for weddings, funerals, and chick flicks.

Comment

Originally posted by Biscuit View Post
        Have we ever seen valid and reliable research to support closing the gun show loophole? I'm only interested in changes that research supports. There are too many unsupported changes mucking our country today. Emotion should be reserved for weddings, funerals, and chick flicks.
        Bingo!
        I am sure if they had proof of that, we would have seen it with glee by now.
        They have had a couple of decades to proof it!

Comment

Originally posted by jonny87kz View Post
          Apparently it is easy to by a gun at a gun show in Indiana without a background check. Or so says the pResident.

Comment

Hey! I bought a machine gun at a gun show without background check or even presenting an ID. It was fully functional and came with selective fire. Sadly it only fired rubber bands.
            Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Hey, you can buy a gun at the Black powder nationals and even many regional events without a background check....

If you're willing to get something made before 1895... It may even be a repeater!

Comment

So if I get this right, the Feds are running another Fast and Furious Operation at gun shows?

Last edited by Urban hermit; 02 Feb 16, 22:09.
                Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

Originally posted by jonny87kz View Post
                  Apparently it is easy to by a gun at a gun show in Indiana without a background check. Or so says the pResident. Someone tries it!
                  http://louderwithcrowder.com/hidden-...irereciprocity
                  He's as much of an idiot as he portrays himself to be.
                  The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
                    He's as much of an idiot as he portrays himself to be.
                    Hey now... President Obama isn't an idiot, he only plays one on TV... and in the White House beer garden...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                      Hey now... President Obama isn't an idiot, he only plays one on TV... and in the White House beer garden...
                      The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Guns shows (private sales to private citizens) have never required Fed background checks. It took 8 years for Bobo to notice?
                        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                          Guns shows (private sales to private citizens) have never required Fed background checks. It took 8 years for Bobo to notice?
                          I quit going to gun shows after being present at one and witnessing an accidental discharge of a weapon,
                          There were at least 1,500 people in the exposition center. That nobody was injured was a miracle.
                          Since then there has been two other accidental discharges at the shows put on by the same promoters. In these last two cases, one man, a air force pilot lost his eye and his flying career, two others were injured.
                          In each case the weapon was on a display table, all weapons carried in by paying visitors are inspected and disabled with an electrical tie.
                          I'll pass!
                          Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

Funny how all the anti-gunners know zero about the subject.
                            My worst jump story:
                            My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                            As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                            No lie.

~
                            "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                              Funny how all the anti-gunners know zero about the subject.
                              They fear any knowledge of weapons, but seem to be authorities on them.
                              Last edited by Urban hermit; 04 Feb 16, 12:08.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X