X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racism - its not just 2 minutes of hate anymore

Lets do this.

In honor of AJR, BF69 and all the other posters here promoting revenge-based racial hate against white Americans. Here is the place for all of you to have a ball.
    Hopefully this means you will keep it out of other threads, but I'm skeptical.

How about starting with a scientific basis.... or something like it. Who cares, Junk science sells!

Enjoy!
    Last edited by The Exorcist; 31 Jan 16, 04:33.
    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Exo, its threads like this that make me absolutely LOVE you....good healthy man love you understand. I can't get comedy this good on TV, and even the good stuff isn't this interactive. I've said it before & I'll say it again - never, never stop being you. My world is a brighter, happier place with you in it.

Less than 2 minutes, but all LOVE.

I tried to rep you, but I couldn't. Sorry.
    Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Ex, you are so nave about other peoples its funny.

You forget that not everyone sees the world in the same way as you do, wants the same things you do, or that other cultures and people even exist.

Now, back to the rural land thread, where your latest suburb rant has opened many options for informed rebuttal...
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Funny, but the narrator is probably not a white dude.
        My worst jump story:
        My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
        As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
        No lie.

~
        "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Please review the F.A.Q.
          Particularly the section on disorderly conduct.

BW

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X