The arrogance never stops...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The arrogance never stops...

Here's an article on speculation that Obama might be made a Supreme Court Justice some time down the road.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...Kz&ocid=SMSDHP

President Obama is not interested in sitting on the Supreme Court once he leaves office, White House press secretary Josh Earnest said Thursday.

On Tuesday, a voter in Decorah, Iowa, asked former secretary of state Hillary Clinton whether she would consider naming Obama to the court if she was elected president.

"Wow, what a great idea!" she told the questioner at one of her town hall meetings. "Nobody has ever suggested that to me. Wow. I love that!"
    Obama is eminently unqualified to sit on the Supreme Court. He's never tried a case as a lawyer. He was never a judge of any sort. His "teaching" constitutional law at the University of Chicago has been generally characterized by students and faculity as sloppy, and he as a poor academic.
    He's barely even worked as a lawyer and doesn't even currently hold a license.

Shrillary would have to be... I correct myself... Shrillary is a total moron for even suggesting that she'd nominate him.

A politician stumping for votes agreeing with a dumb voter.
    Next.

Comment

Remember that Congress has to confirm appointees.

Besides, Bobo couldn't stand being out of the camera or being one of a group of equals. He will seek a post where he is the head of something.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

What a nightmarish idea. Only Hillary would be so stupid to agree that this would be a good idea. Obama has little respect for the law, just ask Bowe Bergdahl. I'll email Hillary and tell her...oh wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve573 View Post
          What a nightmarish idea. Only Hillary would be so stupid to agree that this would be a good idea. Obama has little respect for the law, just ask Bowe Bergdahl. I'll email Hillary and tell her...oh wait.
          Good luck e-mailing her... Her e-mail address is more secret than the classified information people send her via that address...!

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
            Here's an article on speculation that Obama might be made a Supreme Court Justice some time down the road.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...Kz&ocid=SMSDHP

Obama is eminently unqualified to sit on the Supreme Court. He's never tried a case as a lawyer. He was never a judge of any sort. His "teaching" constitutional law at the University of Chicago has been generally characterized by students and faculity as sloppy, and he as a poor academic.
            He's barely even worked as a lawyer and doesn't even currently hold a license.

Shrillary would have to be... I correct myself... Shrillary is a total moron for even suggesting that she'd nominate him.
            There are no qualifications needed to sit on the supreme court, you don't even have to be a lawyer.
            Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

With Ruth Bader Ginsburg due to retire soon, I could see it happening sooner rather than later if our next president is a Democrat. Another good reason to support whoever the Republican candidate turns out to be.
              "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                With Ruth Bader Ginsburg due to retire soon, I could see it happening sooner rather than later if our next president is a Democrat. Another good reason to support whoever the Republican candidate turns out to be.
                For sure, that is what I am most afraid of if a democrat gets elected, supreme court appointments.
                Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                  Good luck e-mailing her... Her e-mail address is more secret than the classified information people send her via that address...!
                  Oh that is easy to find it is
                  [email protected]
                  Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Sounds like a non-issue given your quote below...

President Obama is not interested in sitting on the Supreme Court once he leaves office, White House press secretary Josh Earnest said Thursday.
                    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                      Sounds like a non-issue given your quote below...
                      The Arrogance of the man!!!!!!!! What he's too good for the Court!!¡!

Talk about bitching about nothing. The name drives them nuts!
                      “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                      “To talk of many things:
                      Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                      Of cabbages—and kings—
                      And why the sea is boiling hot—
                      And whether pigs have wings.”
                      ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

Of course it won't happen once he leaves office. It will take at least a year or more before there will be an opening on the bench.

Don't you love these word games they play? Similar to Hillary screeching about never transmitting "classified" emails.
                        "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                          There are no qualifications needed to sit on the supreme court, you don't even have to be a lawyer.
                          Yep, but let him keep ranting. He usually trips himself by showing his ignorance on most things anyway and here he is most surely showing it.

Discuss the topic and not other members. Final courtesy warning.

ACG Staff
                          Last edited by Salinator; 29 Jan 16, 00:12.

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

Then Obama will come closer to meeting those qualifications than anyone who's ever been nominated to that court, let alone how he has every Justice on it ever beat by a country mile.

Comment

Serious case of ODS here. Recommend heavy medication & an extended time away from the internet & any media.
                              Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X