Trump Enrages Pious Left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frisco17 View Post
    Sure there is. They worship global warming, Karl Marx, and atheism.
    And don't forget, atheism only where Christianity is concerned.
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
      That's the truth.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
        Besides, I don't believe there is such a thing as a pious left.
        The Church of Liberalism thrives. They just don't want anyone to know they are as devout in their worship as the members of any other faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
          Nah they hate the Jews too.
          "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

Originally posted by frisco17 View Post
            Nah they hate the Jews too.
            But they love Islam.

Comment

Originally posted by Martok View Post
              But they love Islam.
              Exactly so, because they need a cause. Islam is one that became fashionable because of Israel - Palestine. Later Islam became the most attacked element of multiculturalism and therefore the one demanding the loudest defence.
              Ne Obliviscaris, Sans Peur

Comment

Originally posted by Escape2Victory View Post
                A nice pithy comment from a Brit that says it better than I can.

http://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/r...he-pious-left/
                Trump is a political weather vane just like Romney was; his political position have changed rather dramatically in the last few years. IMO he is simply a business man that has found an untapped niche market to exploit. I am pretty sure that he does not believe half of the BS that he spouts and by the by, did you fail to notice that Trump normally does not explain how he intends on accomplishing most of the idiocy that he claims that he will do if elected? How will he get Mexico to pay for a wall along the border for example? I will say one thing about "The Great Comb Over" though, he has single handedly managed to make Ted Cruz sound like he is calm and reasonable, sort of, and that is indeed quite a feat!
                Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

It's not only the 'left' that Trump enrages. Here are how some veterans groups feel about Trump's hissy fit at the last debate.

Veterans groups to Donald Trump: Don't use us to hide from Megyn Kelly

Some veterans groups are pushing back against Donald Trump's veterans fundraising event scheduled for Thursday night, condemning the billionaire's feud with Fox News and his decision to opt out of the Republican primary debate hosted by the cable network.

One organization, the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, pledged to refuse any funds that Trump may try to donate from his Iowa event, to be held at Drake University at the same time the Republican frontrunner was originally scheduled to appear on Fox News' debate main stage.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/veterans...ide-behind-us/
                  "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                    Trump is the only politician willing to stop stupid.
                    Are you sure about that?
                    He is slowly pissing off just about every group of people hispanics, veterans, ex POWs, blacks, muslims, women, asians, evangelicans and God knows who else, if that is stopping stupid, then I don't know a thing.
                    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Escape2Victory View Post
                      A nice pithy comment from a Brit that says it better than I can.

http://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/r...he-pious-left/
                      What, exactly, constitutes the "pious left"?

I would be far more concerned about angering the "heavily armed right".
                      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                        It's not only the 'left' that Trump enrages. Here are how some veterans groups feel about Trump's hissy fit at the last debate.
                        Keep in mind that there's limited if any requirements to be a 'veterans group'.

Back when the gays were opposing the military restrictions they formed PACs with the word 'Republican' in the title, and the press reported that GOP supporters were advocating pro-gay actions.
                        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                          What, exactly, constitutes the "pious left"?

I would be far more concerned about angering the "heavily armed right".
                          Hi MM

If those Bundy 'Bum' Boys are a reflection of the heavily armed right, then God help us all

Regards

Andy H
                          "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Churchill

"I'm no reactionary.Christ on the Mountain! I'm as idealistic as Hell" Eisenhower

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X