This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BF69 View Post
    This thread is MILD compared to some of the threads on other shootings. VERY MILD. Funny how it is 'hate' now. Wonder what changed???

I also don't recall any of those threads being closed, yet this one needs to die? Wonder what changed????

Hmmmmm
    Nope. This is the only thread I've seen where objective neutrality has been aggressively challenged. And that's what changed. This is the first time someone came after me for being neutral. And I've never seen death as celebrated as it was here either. No one celebrated the death of, for example, Treyvon Martin even among those who felt the shooting justified. That's a change too.

If you find the glorification of killing "mild" then you must live in an impressively violent neighborhood.
    A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
      Nope. This is the only thread I've seen where objective neutrality has been aggressively challenged. And that's what changed. This is the first time someone came after me for being neutral. And I've never seen death as celebrated as it was here either. No one celebrated the death of, for example, Treyvon Martin even among those who felt the shooting justified. That's a change too.

If you find the glorification of killing "mild" then you must live in an impressively violent neighborhood.
      You forgot the "".

Comment

• Originally posted by johns624 View Post
        Maybe because this thread isn't about Freddie Gray? Pretty poor deflection on your part, though. Besides, have I ever posted anything in support of Freddie Gray?
        Didn't your mama ever teach you that two wrongs don't make a right?
        Missing the point again. You mentioned criminals records on this thread for the Bundy clan, but never mentioned the criminal records in threads on Freddie Gray, Michael Brown, or Trayvon Martin. See a pattern here? Talk about a deflection.
        My worst jump story:
        My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
        As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
        No lie.

~
        "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

• Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
          Missing the point again. You mentioned criminals records on this thread for the Bundy clan, but never mentioned the criminal records in threads on Freddie Gray, Michael Brown, or Trayvon Martin. See a pattern here? Talk about a deflection.
          I don't believe that you've checked out my posts on any of those threads. FYI- I don't believe I ever posted on Freddie Gray, I thought that Michael Brown was a good shoot and both Martin and Zimmerman were idiots. If you can show differently, have at it. I don't have the time or the inclination.

Comment

I don't believe that you've checked out my posts on any of those threads. FYI- I don't believe I ever posted on Freddie Gray, I thought that Michael Brown was a good shoot and both Martin and Zimmerman were idiots. If you can show differently, have at it. I don't have the time or the inclination.
            Regardless, thanks for proving me right.
            My worst jump story:
            My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
            As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
            No lie.

~
            "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

You forgot the "".
              Not sure where I would put it. CE called me anti cop and AJ pretty much stopped speaking to me over my expressing skepticism over the Bundy shooting and saying I want info before making up my mind. And I haven't seen anyone on this forum celebrate Treyvon's death. (Feel free to link if I am wrong) Nothing to be sarcastic about in that statement.
              A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

• Aaaand thread closed. Offending posts will be deleted.

ACG Staff

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X