Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas GOP DA investigating PPP organ sale video clears Planned Parenthood and....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
    What documents or government ID's did Woodward and Bernstein falsify? Simple question, should be simple answer.
    What person was found guilty of falsifying anything?

Still working that orifice, I see...
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
      What person was found guilty of falsifying anything?

Still working that orifice, I see...
      Never said said anywhere, now did I. However I can look at a photocopy of a California Driver's License and see that the person pictured on it is not the one who's name is on it. Pretty basic stuff. However I like looking at the facts rather than just spouting off opinions with no substance.
      “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
      “To talk of many things:
      Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
      Of cabbages—and kings—
      And why the sea is boiling hot—
      And whether pigs have wings.”
      ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
        Never said said anywhere, now did I. However I can look at a photocopy of a California Driver's License and see that the person pictured on it is not the one who's name is on it. Pretty basic stuff. However I like looking at the facts rather than just spouting off opinions with no substance.
        I already called you on a lie, CE, and you ignored it.

To refresh your memory:

Originally posted by Combat Engineer
        Fact is PPP did not break the law, the makers of the video did.
        Here was my response:

So help me out on this: when being indicted equate into guilt?

So this 'fact' you're claiming: do you have a judicial conviction to back it up, or are you just pulling it out of an orifice?

Do some research, CE: Google the phrase 'innocent until proven guilty'. You might learn something.
        You're claiming fiction as fact. No one has proven any individual's breach of the law. Innocent until proven guilty, CE: just because you hate the system does not mean you can make up your own 'facts'.

You're way off the reservation on this one, CE. You're openly lying.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
          I already called you on a lie, CE, and you ignored it.

To refresh your memory:

Here was my response:

You're claiming fiction as fact. No one has proven any individual's breach of the law. Innocent until proven guilty, CE: just because you hate the system does not mean you can make up your own 'facts'.

You're way off the reservation on this one, CE. You're openly lying.

You confuse opinion with the legal system. I have no need to wait for a trial to state they broke the law, it's my opinion based on what I read and observe.

Using your idea we can't say that the terrorist that killed the health department workers in CA were, well terrorist. Nor can we say they are guilty of murder. Silly idea, rather idiotic, but that is what you are saying. No opinions allowed on a forum that is nothing but opinions. Strange idea.

As far as the last comment:

“The time has come,” the Walrus said,
          “To talk of many things:
          Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
          Of cabbages—and kings—
          And why the sea is boiling hot—
          And whether pigs have wings.”
          ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Time for a breather.

Closed for 24 hours.

Comment