Only in politics do rats board a sinking ship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the OP link:

Get feisty and real, they said. Open your heart. Find visceral ways to show people how you would fix their problems. Most of all, throw that Clintonian caution to the wind and sharpen your attacks on the senator from Vermont: Challenge his knowledge of foreign affairs, his single-payer health-care plan, his temperament and his ability to forge consensus in Washington.

This is exactly what she tried to do with President Obama during the 2008 run up. It gave birth to the birther movement........the GOP fell head over heals for that.....

I'm wondering if history will repeat itself with it back firing on her and pushing Bernie to the top.

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
      Exactly, and it will not stop until she is serving time in a federal prison. Get use to it.
      Nothing to 'get used too". Just failed predictions, year after year after year.
      “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
      “To talk of many things:
      Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
      Of cabbages—and kings—
      And why the sea is boiling hot—
      And whether pigs have wings.”
      ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
        From the OP link:

Get feisty and real, they said. Open your heart. Find visceral ways to show people how you would fix their problems. Most of all, throw that Clintonian caution to the wind and sharpen your attacks on the senator from Vermont: Challenge his knowledge of foreign affairs, his single-payer health-care plan, his temperament and his ability to forge consensus in Washington.

This is exactly what she tried to do with President Obama during the 2008 run up. It gave birth to the birther movement........the GOP fell head over heals for that.....

I'm wondering if history will repeat itself with it back firing on her and pushing Bernie to the top.
        Sen Sanders will either beat her in Iowa or barely lose. He'll clean her clock in NH and then he'll start the slow slide to a fairly easy loss by April 15th.
        “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
        “To talk of many things:
        Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
        Of cabbages—and kings—
        And why the sea is boiling hot—
        And whether pigs have wings.”
        ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          Seems as Shrillary's campaign goes down in flames the top Democrats and Left of Hollywood are trying to save their sinking ship.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...Kz&ocid=SMSDHP
          Terrific title!
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
            That is already happening.

I have been watching this side of things since the summer and Hillary is running the WORST campaign (for a front runner) I think I have ever seen in my life. There have been some really weaksauce attacks on Senator Sanders that have netted him a million in donations on the days they happened, one even resulted in 2 million.

The narrative right now is that Bernie will possibly win the first 2 primaries but that the minority vote both Latino and African American will solidly go to Hillary in S.C. and the Super Tuesday primaries. But Hillary has been making no friends among these groups. Back in December her campaign tweeted out 7 ways Hillary is like your Abuela (grandmother). As can be imagined that really ticked of the Latinos, since most of their grandmothers did not go to Yale or serve on Wal-Marts board. A couple of weeks latter her campaign used a Kinara (the 7 candle holder for Kwanzaa) as an avatar that did not go over well with the African-American community. There are several other reasons Hillary will not do well with this group.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X