Only in politics do rats board a sinking ship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only in politics do rats board a sinking ship

Seems as Shrillary's campaign goes down in flames the top Democrats and Left of Hollywood are trying to save their sinking ship.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...Kz&ocid=SMSDHP

That msn ran that story she must be in real trouble. Hopefully bobo throws her under the bus...
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Seems to me the same couple posters have been posting threads about her upcoming demise for at least two or three years.....

“The time has come,” the Walrus said,
      “To talk of many things:
      Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
      Of cabbages—and kings—
      And why the sea is boiling hot—
      And whether pigs have wings.”
      ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
        Seems to me the same couple posters have been posting threads about her upcoming demise for at least two or three years.....

It's called wishful thinking CE and I am right with them, I wish that she would just go away (which ain't going to happen), but one can always hope.
        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
          It's called wishful thinking CE and I am right with them, I wish that she would just go away (which ain't going to happen), but one can always hope.
          Very true. Takes a lot to make a high level politician go away. We need to hook their "inner being/soul" to a magic ring when they first hit the national stage. Then we can cast that ring into a pit of lava when we want them to go away.... works in literature....

“To talk of many things:
          Of cabbages—and kings—
          ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Perhaps there is still time for Gore.

http://fusion.net/video/207008/jorge...ore-interview/

Comment

Actually the strange primary season has awoken the ghost of Bloomberg.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...-for-president

Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg is considering a third-party bid for president, telling allies he could spend at least $1 billion to mount the uphill climb, according to the New York Times.
              However like Trump in the last election Mr Bloomberg has teased in the past and yet never pulled the trigger. Also like Trump he has the money to pull something together quickly in response to a double disaster on the main party tickets.

Mr Core and other politicians from the past don't have the money to jump in this late.

I'm sure VP Biden is biting his lip off for not jumping in when he had a small window. Too late for any such conventional politician. Excepting a late massive implosion right before the convention explosion, which in that case the convention might reach out to a 'savior'.
              Last edited by Combat Engineer; 23 Jan 16, 11:31.
              “To talk of many things:
              Of cabbages—and kings—
              ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Seems to me the same couple posters have been posting threads about her upcoming demise for at least two or three years...
                It is an issue of character, and standing up for what is truthful and right. The majority of the American left either have no concept of either or willfully ignore any perversion or transgression in support of their pet agenda.

Hillary supports transgender rights? She could be on video ordering a hit on Bernie Sanders while being handed a briefcase full of cash from an ISIS rep and the American left would rise up in righteous anger over FOX News.

Comment

Originally posted by lakechampainer View Post
                  Perhaps there is still time for Gore.
                  Good God,NO!
                  As far as I am concerned we are all (democrats and republicans) in Deep Doggie Doodoo with both front runners as it is, let's not make it worse with this moron in the mix!
                  Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Martok View Post
                    It is an issue of character, and standing up for what is truthful and right. The majority of the American left either have no concept of either or willfully ignore any perversion or transgression in support of their pet agenda.

Hillary supports transgender rights? She could be on video ordering a hit on Bernie Sanders while being handed a briefcase full of cash from an ISIS rep and the American left would rise up in righteous anger over FOX News.
                    You missed my point. I did not comment on the validity of the issues, I posted about the numerous times on this board that she's been declared 'dead'. Two different subject entirely.
                    “To talk of many things:
                    Of cabbages—and kings—
                    ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                      Seems as Shrillary's campaign goes down in flames the top Democrats and Left of Hollywood are trying to save their sinking ship.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...Kz&ocid=SMSDHP
                      It really amazes me how dumb people can be. Clinton after all the lies... grow some common sense people.
                      My worst jump story:
                      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                      No lie.

~
                      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

You missed my point.
                        No I didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Martok View Post
                          No I didn't.
                          In that case it was silly to even quote my post as your response has nothing to do with it.
                          “To talk of many things:
                          Of cabbages—and kings—
                          ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Well, the last time she ran for President Obama demised her, in good part because she did it to herself. Now she's back for another try and doing it to herself again.

Comment

Exactly, and it will not stop until she is serving time in a federal prison. Get use to it.
                              My worst jump story:
                              My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                              As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                              No lie.

~
                              "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X