.50-Caliber Rifle Sold Through Fast And Furious Found At El Chapo’s Hideout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .50-Caliber Rifle Sold Through Fast And Furious Found At El Chapo’s Hideout

If Bush had pulled a stunt like this......unbelievable, I don't care what party you belong to, if you do this, you go to prison.... This is the same as openly supporting a armed insurrection by drug cartels.

Authorities have discovered two .50-caliber rifles — one of which was obtained through the Obama Administration’s Fast and Furious gun funneling program — at Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman’s Mexican hideout.

The rifles were found in the Jan. 8 raid during the billionaire drug lord was recaptured by Mexican special forces, sources told Fox. They were reportedly used by El Chapo’s guardsmen to keep a watch and if necessary, shoot down, nearby Mexican police helicopters.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/...zona/79071398/
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Yup!

However, covered yesterday here;
    http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...09&postcount=7

In this thread;
    http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...d.php?t=166865
    TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
    “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz
    Present Current Events are the Future's History

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
      Sorry, I looked before I posted but didn't see it. It's disgraceful.
      Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
        Sorry, I looked before I posted but didn't see it. It's disgraceful.
        NO, it's not disgraceful.
        Happens often.
        This is a large forum and members can't be everywhere at all times. Likely many others haven't seen this item where it was posted earlier. It's OK!
        TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
        “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz
        Present Current Events are the Future's History

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
          NO, it's not disgraceful.
          Happens often.
          This is a large forum and members can't be everywhere at all times. Likely many others haven't seen this item where it was posted earlier. It's OK!

Comment

Not surprising, but nothing at all will be done about it, or about that criminal Holder.

Washington's official motto is " up and Move Up."
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              Not surprising, but nothing at all will be done about it, or about that criminal Holder.

Washington's official motto is " up and Move Up."
              But I don't think it was a f**k up. I find it hard to believe the ATF actually thought they could track these weapons.
              ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Have you notice all of the robo calls you are getting lately on your Do Not Call registry phones including your cell phone?

Obama's Justice Department is too busy protecting him and Hillery to bother with enforcing that law let alone doinging anything about those that told firearm dealers to sell weapons to members of that Mexican Terrorist organization.
                “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X