Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRV Ron
    replied
    Have you notice all of the robo calls you are getting lately on your Do Not Call registry phones including your cell phone?

Obama's Justice Department is too busy protecting him and Hillery to bother with enforcing that law let alone doinging anything about those that told firearm dealers to sell weapons to members of that Mexican Terrorist organization.

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Not surprising, but nothing at all will be done about it, or about that criminal Holder.

Washington's official motto is " up and Move Up."
    But I don't think it was a f**k up. I find it hard to believe the ATF actually thought they could track these weapons.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Not surprising, but nothing at all will be done about it, or about that criminal Holder.

Washington's official motto is " up and Move Up."

Leave a comment:

• Urban hermit
    replied
    Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
    NO, it's not disgraceful.
    Happens often.
    This is a large forum and members can't be everywhere at all times. Likely many others haven't seen this item where it was posted earlier. It's OK!

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
    Sorry, I looked before I posted but didn't see it. It's disgraceful.
    NO, it's not disgraceful.
    Happens often.
    This is a large forum and members can't be everywhere at all times. Likely many others haven't seen this item where it was posted earlier. It's OK!

Leave a comment:

• Urban hermit
    replied
    Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
    Sorry, I looked before I posted but didn't see it. It's disgraceful.

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    Yup!

However, covered yesterday here;
    http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...09&postcount=7

In this thread;
    http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...d.php?t=166865

Leave a comment:

• .50-Caliber Rifle Sold Through Fast And Furious Found At El Chapo’s Hideout

If Bush had pulled a stunt like this......unbelievable, I don't care what party you belong to, if you do this, you go to prison.... This is the same as openly supporting a armed insurrection by drug cartels.

Authorities have discovered two .50-caliber rifles — one of which was obtained through the Obama Administration’s Fast and Furious gun funneling program — at Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman’s Mexican hideout.

The rifles were found in the Jan. 8 raid during the billionaire drug lord was recaptured by Mexican special forces, sources told Fox. They were reportedly used by El Chapo’s guardsmen to keep a watch and if necessary, shoot down, nearby Mexican police helicopters.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/...zona/79071398/

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X