This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Syrian refuges are Canada's economic future"

According to Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau, Canadian’s are lost without Syrian’s. Without Syrian Refugees, Canadians according to their own leader, are inept, and not to be trusted with great responsibility of making Canada a safe, prosperous thriving nation on their own.

This, he believes can only be trusted to refugees, primarily those from Syria.

“Syrian refugees are ‘Canada’s economic future’

“I welcomed them as new Canadians and as the future of the Canadian economy. Diversity is the engine of investment; it generates creativity and enriches the world. We know this in Canada,” Trudeau said.

The prime minister noted that people respond to a positive and inclusive vision of society. “The result is creativity that enriches Canada and the world. It makes me profoundly optimistic and confident.”

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/spec...ic-future.html
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Can Canadians kick him out of office?

Pruitt
    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Apparently our Canadian forum members agree with him.
      Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
      Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Time to close our northern border and hold Canada accountable for any terrorists among these so-called "refugees".

Meanwhile, which one get's Trudea's job?
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Boy, Canada has a bigger idiot for a leader than the US does...

Comment

Just look at these terrorists we are letting in.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...ggan-1.3412397
            AHIKS - Play by (E)mail board wargaming since 1965.
            The Blitz - Play by Email computer wargaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]Time to close our northern border
              What are you going to do? Mine the Great Lakes?

Tuebor

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                Boy, Canada has a bigger idiot for a leader than the US does...
                With the name "Trudeau" that is all but a given. But Canadians like electing moronic PMs more than USians elect moronic Presidents.

Tuebor

Comment

Three observations
                  1. Canada's refugee policy regarding Syrians is limited to women, children and families - unlike the hordes of single young men who seem to have inundated Europe.
                  2. Both in Europe and in Canada the humanitarian aspects of allowing refugees in is what is loudly proclaimed most of all, when in fact it is the economic reasons which are mostly in play.
                  3. I did note vote for Trudeau - as the outgoing Prime Minister, Harper, peremptorily removed the right of all ex-pat Canadians to vote in Canadian elections. However, if I could have voted, I would still not have voted for him. He's a half-wit.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuebor View Post
                    With the name "Trudeau" that is all but a given. But Canadians like electing moronic PMs more than USians elect moronic Presidents.
                    Trudeau Sr. was likely more intelligent then your last several presidents thrown together. Trudeau Jr. is likely the result of his mother smoking pot when she was pregnant.

Comment

looks more like Canada
                      Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                      According to Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau, Canadian’s are lost without Syrian’s. Without Syrian Refugees, Canadians according to their own leader, are inept, and not to be trusted with great responsibility of making Canada a safe, prosperous thriving nation on their own.

This, he believes can only be trusted to refugees, primarily those from Syria.

“Syrian refugees are ‘Canada’s economic future’

“I welcomed them as new Canadians and as the future of the Canadian economy. Diversity is the engine of investment; it generates creativity and enriches the world. We know this in Canada,” Trudeau said.

The prime minister noted that people respond to a positive and inclusive vision of society. “The result is creativity that enriches Canada and the world. It makes me profoundly optimistic and confident.”

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/spec...ic-future.html
                      Looks more like Canada is Syria's economic future to me,but the problem with people like Trudeau is that they see an abandoned dog in the street and want to keep it,even if it's a vicious,snarling beast,they think a bit of "straight upbringing" and some TLC will do the trick and then when it eats the baby they are mystified.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                        Just look at these terrorists we are letting in.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...ggan-1.3412397
                        Who will in due course tug on the heart strings of the gullible and agitate, with the help of the ambulance chasing(or rubber inflatable boats) immigration layers for family reunions.

All the while, poorly fed, clad and housed native born ( insert your choice of Canadian, USA, Australian, British, Dutch, German, French - but not Saudi Arabian etc.) very deserving homeless will be cursing the snow, rather than playing in it.

Why can't the Arab nations(especially the very rich ones - Saudia Arabia, Gulf States, Brunei) look after their bretheren?
                        Last edited by At ease; 22 Jan 16, 02:31.
                        "It's like shooting rats in a barrel."
                        "You'll be in a barrel if you don't watch out for the fighters!"

"Talking about airplanes is a very pleasant mental disease."
                        — Sergei(son of Igor) Sikorsky, 'AOPA Pilot' magazine February 2003.

Comment

Originally posted by flash View Post
                          Looks more like Canada is Syria's economic future to me,but the problem with people like Trudeau is that they see an abandoned dog in the street and want to keep it,even if it's a vicious,snarling beast,they think a bit of "straight upbringing" and some TLC will do the trick and then when it eats the baby they are mystified.
                          Actually, Flash, I'm going to have to disagree with you. What you just described is Merkel's immigration policy: open doors to one and all - even if it means hordes of single, unattached young men. Canada's refugee policy would not have admitted any of them.

Comment

More cultural Marxism .

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
                              Actually, Flash, I'm going to have to disagree with you. What you just described is Merkel's immigration policy: open doors to one and all - even if it means hordes of single, unattached young men. Canada's refugee policy would not have admitted any of them.
                              How can Canada who purports to be some kind of new age paradise be so desperate as to allow women in as proof of their liberalism yet at the same time deny men access to such a libertarian paradise,is that not discriminatory according to their own standards?
                              Not that banning men will work because the women will soon send for them.

We all know that the strongest suite in a migrants hand is the family re-union card.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X