No announcement yet.

Guantanamo guard: ‘CIA killed prisoners and made it look like suicide’

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better the CIA sends them to Allah than have them traded by Obama for next year's first rounder or whatever he might have gotten for them.

Comment

Originally posted by GMan88 View Post
      http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...259dab07068f2f

Does anyone really know what's going on there? Does anyone care?
      No. But yes. But not really.

Comment

I'm assuming those who replied believe that the detainees there are all guilty? If they are, I wouldn't care, either. My only concern is, what who determines their guilt, and how?
        "We have no white flag."

Comment

Originally posted by GMan88 View Post
          I'm assuming those who replied believe that the detainees there are all guilty? If they are, I wouldn't care, either. My only concern is, what who determines their guilt, and how?
          The were all captured on the battlefield by US or coalition forces, or if you will in the act and not just plugged from the civilian population and arrested, like I stated before, there are no innocents held at Guantanamo, most of them are self confessed enemy combatants.
          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
            The were all captured on the battlefield by US or coalition forces, or if you will in the act and not just plugged from the civilian population and arrested, like I stated before, there are no innocents held at Guantanamo, most of them are self confessed enemy combatants.
            http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...an-afghanistan

Not really

Comment

Well I feel little mercy towards gitmo detainees. That being said why didn't the service man go through the AG? There are procedures for addressing abuse. Murder is definitely abuse.

This guy strikes me as someone who wanted to get a minute of fame. (And defame the army.) But that's just my gut feeling. We don't have the facts...
              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
                If you can Hellfire a guy driving to lunch in a neutral nation and be lauded for it, their captures count as battlefield action.

The rules have changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                  Well I feel little mercy towards gitmo detainees. That being said why didn't the service man go through the AG? There are procedures for addressing abuse. Murder is definitely abuse.

This guy strikes me as someone who wanted to get a minute of fame. (And defame the army.) But that's just my gut feeling. We don't have the facts...
                  IG, isn't it? Inspector General?

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                    IG, isn't it? Inspector General?
                    Yeah, I got a cold/ flu bug and I can't think. Bleh.
                    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
                      Yup, they were identified and arrested. They then were interrogated, I've seen the process, if you are innocent you are freed. They were not innocent.
                      My worst jump story:
                      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                      No lie.

~
                      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X