X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
    ‘Fast & Furious’ rifle capable of taking down helicopter found in 'El Chapo' cache

Out of the roughly 2,000 weapons sold through Fast and Furious, 34 were .50-caliber rifles that can take down a helicopter, according to officials.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...s-program.html

I have a feeling that we'll be reminded of this Obama legacy for a long time to come.

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
    I happen to agree, they will eventually get nukes without the influx of the new cash, but the cash will sure help the regime to improve their economy and ease tensions with their disgruntled public and cementing the longevity of their regime besides what Gixxer mentioned.
    This is another thing the Iranians badly need.

Iran, as it is today, with a nuke is a very bad thing. An Iran with a powerful conventional army, a happier population, more powerful proxies backed up by nukes is much, much worse.

Leave a comment:

• 101combatvet
    replied
    Statute of limitations has not run-out yet.

Depending upon the 2016 elections, there may remain a window of opportunity for prosecution of former Federal officials, elected and appointed.
    I would love to see...

Leave a comment:

• Urban hermit
    replied
    Obama is smart, he just paid Iran 1.7 billion, can you say "exile"?

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
    I tend to agree with you, but this thing is over 10 years old and the attention span of the US public is 5 days at most it's been mostly forgotten except for a few and Holder is just a bad memory!
    Statute of limitations has not run-out yet.

Depending upon the 2016 elections, there may remain a window of opportunity for prosecution of former Federal officials, elected and appointed.

Leave a comment:

• Trung Si
    replied
    Originally posted by Biscuit View Post
    I've never experienced so much pleasure watching a person fail! Unfortunately, it's at our expense.
    I tend to agree with you, but this thing is over 10 years old and the attention span of the US public is 5 days at most it's been mostly forgotten except for a few and Holder is just a bad memory!

Leave a comment:

• Biscuit
    replied
    I've never experienced so much pleasure watching a person fail! Unfortunately, it's at our expense.

Leave a comment:

• Persephone
    replied
    Obama's executive order on illegals are also in jeopardy. SCOTUS will be ruling on it this summer.

In the meantime, Obama is considering issuing yet another executive order to force companies doing business with the federal government to reveal their political spending. WTF?

Leave a comment:

• Trung Si
    replied
    Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
    The nukes will happen with or without these funds.

The Iranians have other, more important things to spend that money on. Mainly, improving their conventional forces and increased funding of their proxies.
    I happen to agree, they will eventually get nukes without the influx of the new cash, but the cash will sure help the regime to improve their economy and ease tensions with their disgruntled public and cementing the longevity of their regime besides what Gixxer mentioned.

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    ^ But the nukes might happen sooner if some of these funds are directed that way. AND, if "something" else doesn't happen to delay or stop development.

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    I wouldn't be so certain on that.
    Pakistan has nukes and since that Sunni nation has them, the major Shia nation desires same, for "balance".
    Like I said, the nukes will happen.

Iran needs to improve it's conventional forces. Russia needs to sell hardware. If the cost of Russian equipment could be lowered with more orders, then the Russians can afford more themselves.

Also, Hezbollah will most definitely benefit from this.

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post

The Iranians have other, more important things to spend that money on. Mainly, improving their conventional forces and increased funding of their proxies.
    I wouldn't be so certain on that.
    Pakistan has nukes and since that Sunni nation has them, the major Shia nation desires same, for "balance".

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
    I don't know about that, bobo basically gave the mullahs in iran the funds to get nukes. It may not start WW3 but giving religious nut jobs the capability to nuke Israel will definitely start the ball rolling. Do you really think they won't respond in kind?

Do you really think Israeli subs are all innocent? I'd be willing to wager some cash that they've got functional nuke tipped cruse missiles.

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Oh, come on now... James Buchanan was much worse than Obama... Obama hasn't started a civil war despite some trying...

Obama's more on par with Millard Fillmore, Andrew Johnson, Franklin Pierce, (three idiots on domestic policy that really wound up the nation and hurt progress for decades after leaving office) Woodrow Wilson (very close parallel there), or Warren Harding (corruption and incompetence).
    I don't know about that, bobo basically gave the mullahs in iran the funds to get nukes. It may not start WW3 but giving religious nut jobs the capability to nuke Israel will definitely start the ball rolling. Do you really think they won't respond in kind?

Do you really think Israeli subs are all innocent? I'd be willing to wager some cash that they've got functional nuke tipped cruse missiles.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Originally posted by frisco17 View Post
    And the mess he leaves his successor to clean up. He'll be in good company with James Buchanan and Jimmy Carter.
    Oh, come on now... James Buchanan was much worse than Obama... Obama hasn't started a civil war despite some trying...

Obama's more on par with Millard Fillmore, Andrew Johnson, Franklin Pierce, (three idiots on domestic policy that really wound up the nation and hurt progress for decades after leaving office) Woodrow Wilson (very close parallel there), or Warren Harding (corruption and incompetence).

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X