No announcement yet.

Judge rejects Obama's executive privilege claim over Fast and Furious records

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never experienced so much pleasure watching a person fail! Unfortunately, it's at our expense.

Comment

Originally posted by Biscuit View Post
      I've never experienced so much pleasure watching a person fail! Unfortunately, it's at our expense.
      I tend to agree with you, but this thing is over 10 years old and the attention span of the US public is 5 days at most it's been mostly forgotten except for a few and Holder is just a bad memory!
      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
        I tend to agree with you, but this thing is over 10 years old and the attention span of the US public is 5 days at most it's been mostly forgotten except for a few and Holder is just a bad memory!
        Statute of limitations has not run-out yet.

Depending upon the 2016 elections, there may remain a window of opportunity for prosecution of former Federal officials, elected and appointed.
        TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Obama is smart, he just paid Iran 1.7 billion, can you say "exile"?
          Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
          Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
            Statute of limitations has not run-out yet.

Depending upon the 2016 elections, there may remain a window of opportunity for prosecution of former Federal officials, elected and appointed.
            I would love to see...

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
              I happen to agree, they will eventually get nukes without the influx of the new cash, but the cash will sure help the regime to improve their economy and ease tensions with their disgruntled public and cementing the longevity of their regime besides what Gixxer mentioned.
              This is another thing the Iranians badly need.

Iran, as it is today, with a nuke is a very bad thing. An Iran with a powerful conventional army, a happier population, more powerful proxies backed up by nukes is much, much worse.
              ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                ‘Fast & Furious’ rifle capable of taking down helicopter found in 'El Chapo' cache

Out of the roughly 2,000 weapons sold through Fast and Furious, 34 were .50-caliber rifles that can take down a helicopter, according to officials.
                http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...s-program.html

I have a feeling that we'll be reminded of this Obama legacy for a long time to come.
                ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X