Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Palin's wayward son benefit by becoming one of her US 'warriors'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
    Palin says it's President Obama's fault that her son slapped his girl friend around and also got charged with being drunk and in possession of a weapon.
    One can advocate for Personal Responsibility for all of the Democrats but when a Good Ole Republican Boy gets in trouble they have to throw the blame somewhere else, and who is the handiest person of color?
    Homo homini lupus

Comment

Originally posted by Jannie View Post
      One can advocate for Personal Responsibility for all of the Democrats but when a Good Ole Republican Boy gets in trouble they have to throw the blame somewhere else, and who is the handiest person of color?
      Bill Cosby ?
      That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Typical liberal remark....blame it on race...again.
        "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
          Typical winger remark...
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
            I thought we're all done with Political Correctness in this country. Let's just call a spade a spade and be done with it.
            Homo homini lupus

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
              Typical winger remark...
              I was never in the wing!
              "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

I thought we're all done with Political Correctness in this country. Let's just call a spade a spade and be done with it.
                Playing the race card because you don't like what someone says is a method used when you can't come up with something to contribute to the discussion.

Learn:

https://www.facebook.com/prageru/vid...39394/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
                  If you have avoided the draft you do have some Gaul to be an ardent proponent of a war.
                  Why are we dragging the French in to this?

Comment

That's racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Naffenea View Post
                      That's racist.
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_a_spade_a_spade

It's a word play.

However, I can see that shades of grey are not perceived here.
                      Homo homini lupus

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_a_spade_a_spade

It's a word play.

However, I can see that shades of grey are not perceived here.

Wolfgang Mieder notes that in the fourth edition of The American Language, H.L. Mencken's famous book about language in the United States, "spade" is listed as one of the "opprobrious" names for "Negroes" (along with "Zulu," "skunk" and many other words that I can't print here). Robert L. Chapman struck a similar note in his Thesaurus of American Slang (1989). "All these terms will give deep offense if used by nonblacks," warned Chapman, listing "spade" in a group that included words like blackbird, shade, shadow, skillet and smoke.

http://www.npr.org/sections/codeswit...-spade-a-spade

Comment

Originally posted by Naffenea View Post
                          Why are we dragging the French in to this?
                          It's a turn of phrase . Not sure why it's Gaul but there u go ..

Comment

Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
                            It's a turn of phrase . Not sure why it's Gaul but there u go ..
                            It's "gall" as in "gallbladder", not "Gaul", an ancient region of Europe. Don't you know proper English?

Comment

Track never served in combat.

Track Palin’s public records show he spent only one year in Iraq, under the George W. Bush administration. He didn’t spend even a minute in combat.

An anonymous fellow soldier, set on debunking Sarah Palin’s claims that Track Palin has PTSD, said the following.

“Speaking as a combat vet who literally slept in the same barracks as Track Palin, his mother is wrong and her son is not a victim,” he said.
                              http://www.webpronews.com/track-pali...-ptsd-2016-01/
                              “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
                              ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X