Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We just paid 1.7 billion in debt and interest to Iran?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
    Iranians removed Mossadegh from office.
    That's how most coups go. Iranians removed him over US influence and bribes and protests fomented by the CIA. However you wish to interpret the events, the fact remains, even an attempted coup is a violation of another country's sovereignty. In this case a country that had not done anything to us prior. Thus, arguably did not deserve to be attacked.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
      That's how most coups go. Iranians removed him over US influence and bribes and protests fomented by the CIA. However you wish to interpret the events, the fact remains, even an attempted coup is a violation of another country's sovereignty. In this case a country that had not done anything to us prior. Thus, arguably did not deserve to be attacked.
      Why do you think that our present POTUS went on a world apology tour, to right all of our past wrongs.
      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Next January can't come soon enough......no more Democrats in power please.
        The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Six Myths about the Coup against Iran's Mossadegh

I can't spread the Rep around soon enough...

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
          Why do you think that our present POTUS went on a world apology tour, to right all of our past wrongs.

I'd add; Why do you think this POTUS never makes a decision that isn't favorable to the most radical Jihadists out there?
          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            Remind us all again: what exactly did the US get out of Obama's "deal" with Iran?
            Maybe this was ransom for those ten sailors?
            "Bribes" to pay off the mullahs ?
            TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

USA owed money now they paying it. Whats the big deal
              you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by andrewza View Post
                USA owed money now they paying it. Whats the big deal
                With anyone else involved? Nothing. In this case, look who we're dealing with. All that money was frozen for good reasons and Iran has done nothing to change or address those reasons other than promise a whole lot and break their word before the ink is even dry. They now have a vast amount of money with which to continue the same pattern of criminal behavior they have followed for 35 years.
                "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

At 3.5 percent, stupid deal. They shouldn't get any interest, since they broke the contract.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X