Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlize Theron’s love prompts Sean Penn to melt down his gun collection

So he gets rid of all of his "cowardly killing machines" in 2014:

“Being provoked by this aforementioned strong woman and considering how liberating of [expletive] and ugliness it would be not only [to] get rid of the guns I have in the continental United States but also destroy them, Jeff Koons and I had a chat the other day. The highest bidder gets every single one of my guns put in the hands of this iconic artist and sculptor. … Koons will decommission [and] render inactive all of my cowardly killing machines.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...nn-to-melt-do/
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

I wonder if he is at the local gun store buying guns......

Penn also used the interview to rebut claims from Mexican officials that his meeting with El Chapo contributed to the drug lord's recapture. These claims have prompted speculation that El Chapo's Sinaloa cartel could target Penn.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/01/15/medi...ose/index.html
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Sean sounds like he's headed for rehab.

Comment

Lemme just say this.....(clears throat)....I really, really despise Sean Penn. We've had two arguable movie icons die recently (Bowie and Rickman), of whom I never had a problem with. Yet this utter piece of garbage still gets to draw breath. I hope I'm still around when his day comes. That may be a bit too rough for the sensitive types around here, but it is what it is.
        The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Who cares, he's an actor and that's all.
          Wisdom is personal

Comment

I would be inclined to want to do anything Charlize might ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Karri View Post
              Who cares, he's an actor and that's all.
              Tell Sean Penn that.
              The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
                Tell Sean Penn that.
                Why? I don't care what he thinks.
                Wisdom is personal

Comment

Originally posted by Karri View Post
                  Why? I don't care what he thinks.
                  It's one of the sicknesses of US society these days: celebrity worship. We for some reason give celebrities credit for knowing more than the average person when they clearly know less...they don't have the everyday problems most Americans deal with and most of them are completely clueless yet still we have a large percentage of people who listen to what they say and care what they think. Thankfully for me, I'm not one of them and couldn't care less if Sean Penn vanishes without a trace today. I'll mail the cartel one of those maps of movie stars' homes if that'll help them find him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
                    Lemme just say this.....(clears throat)....I really, really despise Sean Penn. We've had two arguable movie icons die recently (Bowie and Rickman), of whom I never had a problem with. Yet this utter piece of garbage still gets to draw breath. I hope I'm still around when his day comes. That may be a bit too rough for the sensitive types around here, but it is what it is.
                    I think you're too easy on him.

This move from a guy who made his career playing violent roles in violent movies?
                    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Betcha his body guards are well armed...

Just saying...
                      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                        Sean sounds like he's headed for rehab.
                        IF he had anything to do with El Chapo's recapture, he should be headed into hiding.

What? You haven’t heard? This week, a series of newly revealed text messages gave a behind-the-scenes account of the origins of Sean Penn’s recent (and very hush-hush) Rolling Stone interview with Mexican drug baron Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman. The texts—over BlackBerrys between El Chapo, his lawyer, and Mexican actress Kate del Castillo—reveal that not only did the cartel kingpin clearly have the hots for Del Castillo (“You are so beautiful, my friend, in every way”), he also apparently knew very little about the Oscar-winning actor he was about to meet (“I’m looking up Sean Penn online now”).

With help from some encrypted-text experts, WIRED has unearthed even more messages from El Chapo, documenting his deep-dive into Penn’s oeuvre. They are presented here in full, unaltered and unabridged:

http://www.wired.com/2016/01/we-foun...out-sean-penn/
                        “Someone who doesn’t know is less stupid than someone who wrongly think he knows."

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                          IF he had anything to do with El Chapo's recapture, he should be headed into hiding.
                          If Sinaloa took out Penn, it would be the dumbest action possible as it would bring world-class attention and demands for action. The Kiki Camarena fiasco should be a good reminder of what happens when the Feds unleash the hounds.

Mind you, drug dealers are not been known for their intellectual capabilities.
                          ScenShare Guidelines:

1) Enjoy creating it
                          2) Enjoy playing it
                          3) Enjoy sharing it
                          4) Enjoy helping others create them

The PlayersDB - The Harpoon Community's #1 Choice.

FAQ http://www.harplonkhq.com/Harpoon/Fr...dQuestions.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Herman Hum View Post
                            If Sinaloa took out Penn, it would be the dumbest action possible as it would bring world-class attention and demands for action. The Kiki Camarena fiasco should be a good reminder of what happens when the Feds unleash the hounds.

Mind you, drug dealers are not been known for their intellectual capabilities.
                            Not to mention who outside of Hollywood would care if Penn got clipped?

For that matter, how many inside Hollywood would really care?
                            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

I can't believe how tough you guys are being on Jeff Spicoli. If there's ever a Fast Times 2, we'll need Sean Penn.
                              I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X