No announcement yet.

Nikki Haley's Response to State of the Union

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think she'll make a good vice-president and may she'll beat Hilliary to the White House.

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
      Misinterpreting my left cheek. Don't be upset because someone called you out - be proud to back it up! It's what you said, after all. That, or just admit it was empty hyperbole and move on.
      Yes you did,

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
      Speaking of misinterpreting...

No, I meant your original statement - which included quite a bit about the GOP's behavior. I ask you if you honestly believe in your original statement as a whole. Do you really believe that it is true and accurate?
      and yes I do. With that I am done with you on this subject since it’s not worth my time to constantly correct your misinterpretations.
      Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Originally posted by Tsar View Post
        and yes I do.
        Thank you.

With that I am done with you on this subject since it’s not worth my time to constantly correct your misinterpretations.
        Kinda hard to be exhausted by something before you've actually done it...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X