No announcement yet.

Bobo's last state of the union address.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dident even bother to watch Obama, however I did see Nikki Haley's GOP rebuttal and I thought she gave an excellent speech. She gave a solid conservative message but without sounding like a bigoted ignoramus.

Comment

Well she didn't need too. Obama already had the bigoted ignoramus bases covered.

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
      If BO gets his wish and becomes Secretary General of the UN, don't be so sure about that.
      He will always see himself as the leader of the US and the MSM is likely to agree.
      Especially if Trump (or some other republican ) is elected President.
      Do you think he still has the political clout around the world to get a job like that though. It isn't 2008 anymore and the world's misplaced love affair with him is over.
      "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
        If BO gets his wish and becomes Secretary General of the UN, don't be so sure about that.
        He'll have to crawl over Angela Merkel for that..

Comment

Originally posted by frisco17 View Post
          Well she didn't need too. Obama already had the bigoted ignoramus bases covered.

Do you think he still has the political clout around the world to get a job like that though. It isn't 2008 anymore and the world's misplaced love affair with him is over.
          He would undoubtedly revert to his Kenyan ancestry in an attempt to be more acceptable to the UN, just as he did when he ran for Congress, but when you take a look at the tack record of the most recent UN leaders, he would be in similar company. competence is not a requirement, while making wild speeches certainly is.
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
            He'll have to crawl over Angela Merkel for that..
            Good point. She may be politically washed up in Europe but think of all those Muslim votes.
            "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

You make a fair point, but the appeal of Obama is that he is reliably liberal and supportive of the UN's (corrupt) goals and is also reliably anti-American. All this and having influence here.
              I think that might make him just about perfect for the (corrupt) UN.
              Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by rkohut View Post
                Somebody actually said that, who was it?

Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post
                Dident even bother to watch Obama, however I did see Nikki Haley's GOP rebuttal and I thought she gave an excellent speech. ...
                All Democrats and RINOs think so, she spent as much time attacking the Republican front-runner (Trump) as she did countering Hussein's lies.

The GOP would obviously rather throw the election than see Trump win, he's not one of them. Sad and stupid of the ol' Country Club set, he's the only Republican that could win them New York.
                No joke.

And poor Nikki, she's just another Megyn Kelly now.
                Last edited by The Exorcist; 14 Jan 16, 00:32.
                "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Selous View Post
                  Well at least that's over.

What's ne- oh.

I have a bad feeling in a couple of years we will be looking back at the Obama presidency as the good old days.
                  “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
                  ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Checkertail20 View Post
                    I have a bad feeling in a couple of years we will be looking back at the Obama presidency as the good old days.
                    Sorta like how people do now with Bill?

Comment

Depends who you ask. Certainly not anyone who owns an "assault weapon" nor all those women he assaulted.

If there were any good days in Washington in recent histoey you'd have to go back to at least the 80s.

Comment

Did the big bad gun grabber cry again?
                        He is such a jerk off it isn't even funny anymore.

Comment

Depends who you ask. Certainly not anyone who owns an "assault weapon" nor all those women he assaulted.

If there were any good days in Washington in recent histoey you'd have to go back to at least the 80s.
                          Yeah, those certainly were dark days.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                            "Blah, blah, blah... I am great... things couldn't be better... it's the Republicans who can't get along... I'm a great President..."
                            He leaves with the country worse off than when he took office, hope all his voters are proud of the "change."

Comment

I'm more upset with billy bob for losing the football key card while in china and giving the chinese satellite launch capability. That's two things that we should've kept in the bag...

But hey pioneering a new level of campaign donations from a foreign power, now that is the real billy bob...
                              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                                He leaves with the country worse off than when he took office, hope all his voters are proud of the "change."
                                That's why he's called a Progressive! He Progressively made things worse.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X