Bobo's last state of the union address.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
    Yeah myself as well. This world is going to hell in a hand basket and all I can do is observe... I wonder what shillary has on bobo to keep her out of jail...
    Well, one thing's for sure one of them stands and one of them sits to pee and Obama ain't the one that stands...

Comment

Just tuned in again... and set a new personal record for flipping off the TV and dropping F-bombs.
      Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Didn't even bother because.....

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
          Just tuned in again... and set a new personal record for flipping off the TV and dropping F-bombs.
          I watched "Married at First Sight" with Lady Tac.

I was not disappointed in choosing that show above the STFU address.......
          Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
            I watched "Married at First Sight" with Lady Tac.

I was not disappointed in choosing that show above the STFU address.......
            Wasn't it the "He Won't STFU Address"???

Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

I was referring to the first thing to come out of my mouth before I changed the channel......that and calling Chuck Todd a Douchebag.
              Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Obama was on TV again?
                Too Much To Do Too Little Time

Comment

Originally posted by FTCS View Post
                  Obama was on TV again?
                  Yea, it was on a show called "Moron with Children."

Comment

Hopefully, the last time anyone will have to see him bloviate on television...

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
                      Hopefully, the last time anyone will have to see him bloviate on television...
                      Somehow, I doubt his exit from office will temper his penchant for bloviation...

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                        Somehow, I doubt his exit from office will temper his penchant for bloviation...
                        Yes, but he will no longer be able to hold the public airwaves hostage.
                        Of course, you will then have to contend with Hillary or the Donald..

Comment

Comment

That may not be a 100% certain. After all, he could pull a Carter and hold another days before he is forced to leave due to term limits.
                            “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

His last State of the Union Address.

Thank God!
                              Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

If BO gets his wish and becomes Secretary General of the UN, don't be so sure about that.
                                He will always see himself as the leader of the US and the MSM is likely to agree.
                                Especially if Trump (or some other republican ) is elected President.
                                Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X