No announcement yet.

Bobo's last state of the union address.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobo's last state of the union address.

I caught a small portion of it while making dinner for my folks. Boy this is a cause for celebration... Never again will I be forced to listen to that clown...

Instead of the most powerful man on the planet, he's the most sneered at...
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Gold plated B*** S***, same as always. The only "final speech of his I want to hear is the word "goodbye".

Comment

Did the big bad gun grabber cry again?
      "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

"Blah, blah, blah... I am great... things couldn't be better... it's the Republicans who can't get along... I'm a great President..."

Comment

Well at least that's over.

What's ne- oh.

------
          'I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.' - Thomas Jefferson

If you have questions about the forum please check the FAQ/Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Selous View Post
            Well at least that's over.

What's ne- oh.

Bite your tongue. You really shouldn't wish evil on others... It's a karma thing...
            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Just caught 30 seconds of bald-face lies... flipped back to The Fith Element...

Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                Bite your tongue. You really shouldn't wish evil on others... It's a karma thing...
                Who said wish it?

You think I want that woman in charge of the only Super Power?
                I liked Rand.

Don't assume.
                ------
                'I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.' - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Who said wish it?

I liked Rand.

Don't assume.
                  And Rand...
                  Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Who said wish it?

I liked Rand.

Don't assume.
                    It was a flip remark, don't be so serious... Meant as a humorous reply...
                    Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                      It was a flip remark, don't be so serious... Meant as a humorous reply...
                      Fair play Bwaha; I'm just in a black mood with it all.
                      ------

Comment

Who was the secret location designated survivor this time? He may have been the most fortunate in Congress.

Did Obama really bring a Syrian refugee?
                        Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                          Yep... He found one that definitely wasn't a terrorist too...

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                            Who was the secret location designated survivor this time? He may have been the most fortunate in Congress.

At least he didn't bang a... never mind...

Comment

Fair play Bwaha; I'm just in a black mood with it all.
                              Yeah myself as well. This world is going to hell in a hand basket and all I can do is observe... I wonder what shillary has on bobo to keep her out of jail...
                              Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X