Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hillary's e-mail's back in the news

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hillary's e-mail's back in the news

    Seems now the FBI is widening its investigation into her e-mail server. It's public corruption this time. Hillary apparently mixed Clinton Foundation and fund raising for her political purposes on the server that she was using for state department e-mail. This is illegal to do.

    The count on classified e-mails is now at almost 1400 too.

    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...Ab?ocid=SMSDHP

  • #2
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Seems now the FBI is widening its investigation into her e-mail server. It's public corruption this time. Hillary apparently mixed Clinton Foundation and fund raising for her political purposes on the server that she was using for state department e-mail. This is illegal to do.

    The count on classified e-mails is now at almost 1400 too.

    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...Ab?ocid=SMSDHP
    It's only illegal if anyone else does it. The Clintons are exempt from the law.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      Seems now the FBI is widening its investigation into her e-mail server. It's public corruption this time. Hillary apparently mixed Clinton Foundation and fund raising for her political purposes on the server that she was using for state department e-mail. This is illegal to do.

      The count on classified e-mails is now at almost 1400 too.
      And all of this will not change the mind of even a single one of her supporters unless she is indicted and that is about as likely to happen as a north Korean invasion of the US tomorrow.
      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
        And all of this will not change the mind of even a single one of her supporters unless she is indicted and that is about as likely to happen as a north Korean invasion of the US tomorrow.
        I dunno... Somebody's going to win that billion dollar Power Ball lottery...

        Also, there's a new poll out that shows that 20% + of Democrats likely would defect and vote for Trump rather than Shrillary.

        http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articl...illary-clinton

        That's serious. Even if just half that percentage defected from her she's doomed. I'd say she has really serious problems with likability, credibility, trust, and a whole slew of other issues. She's literally Richard Nixon after Watergate... Disliked, distrusted, and disgusting.

        I've said this elsewhere...

        Donald Trump is on the national level, a sheriff Joe Arpaio. The later has been on the national scene for some time. Locally, he wins election after election despite repeated predictions of his downfall by Progressives, Democrats and the MSM.
        He's the same sort of celebrity bombast Trump is.

        While I personally despise Arpaio, I can't deny that he has a winning combination of positions, snake oil, bombast, and celebrity that makes him win. Trump does too.
        Shrillary on the other hand is going to get beaten like a red headed stepchild because of her past and the immense mountain of baggage she has... That assumes the FBI doesn't get their way and she's indicted for here e-mails...
        Last edited by T. A. Gardner; 11 Jan 16, 23:38.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          Progressives, Democrats and the MSM.
          Aren't those all the same thing?
          Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

          Comment


          • #6
            Hillary? Dishonest and untrustworthy? No way! You can't be talking about Hillary Clinton...must be some other Hillary. Sir Edmund Hillary, Ms. Clinton's namesake perhaps? The guy that climbed Everest 6 years after Hillary was born yet somehow she was named for him in advance of his historic feat?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Steve573 View Post
              Hillary? Dishonest and untrustworthy? No way! You can't be talking about Hillary Clinton...must be some other Hillary. Sir Edmund Hillary, Ms. Clinton's namesake perhaps? The guy that climbed Everest 6 years after Hillary was born yet somehow she was named for him in advance of his historic feat?
              Of course she is! Didn't you know she's psychotic, err... psychic, or something like that...?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                Seems now the FBI is widening its investigation into her e-mail server. It's public corruption this time. Hillary apparently mixed Clinton Foundation and fund raising for her political purposes on the server that she was using for state department e-mail. This is illegal to do.

                The count on classified e-mails is now at almost 1400 too.

                http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...Ab?ocid=SMSDHP


                If the FBI refers this for prosecution, I have little faith that the DoJ will actually pursue one of their own regardless of the damage it does to their credibility.
                Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

                Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                  If the FBI refers this for prosecution, I have little faith that the DoJ will actually pursue one of their own regardless of the damage it does to their credibility.
                  If you listen to that whole segment, it sounds like the agents and middle management at the FBI may at some point in the near future start leaking a mass of information to the press, and media as a means of making it clear to the political powers in office that they are very upset that a prosecution of a case they see as an easy win with clear evidence of a crime being committed. If that's the case, Obama and the DoJ may well have zero options other than begin a prosecution case. The alternative if the stink is big enough would be a major black eye with the administration being seen as corrupt just as Obama is trying to put a finishing touch on his legacy as President.
                  I think Obama would toss Hillary under the bus in a New York second if he though she was going to damage his legacy.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                    If you listen to that whole segment, it sounds like the agents and middle management at the FBI may at some point in the near future start leaking a mass of information to the press, and media as a means of making it clear to the political powers in office that they are very upset that a prosecution of a case they see as an easy win with clear evidence of a crime being committed. If that's the case, Obama and the DoJ may well have zero options other than begin a prosecution case. The alternative if the stink is big enough would be a major black eye with the administration being seen as corrupt just as Obama is trying to put a finishing touch on his legacy as President.
                    I think Obama would toss Hillary under the bus in a New York second if he though she was going to damage his legacy.


                    If BO can throw her under the bus without damaging himself, he will do it. I just don't think that will be possible because they clearly knew she was doing this.

                    I have no doubt that you are right about what BO would want to do, I just question whether he could dump her without hurting himself.

                    I also think he would be able to control any negative press as the press is so reluctant to say anything bad about dems.
                    Recently Bill Clinton was approached by a MSM reporter and asked about the rape accusations against him.
                    The reporter was apologetic and said "I have to ask you this...".
                    Can you imagine similar treatment for anyone else?

                    I think the MSM will ignore the battle between the FBI and DoJ as much as they possibly can.
                    Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

                    Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Shrillary is a walking disaster no matter what she does. The real wonder here is why she continues to get away with her crimes. Maybe the FBI could investigate that?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                        If BO can throw her under the bus without damaging himself, he will do it. I just don't think that will be possible because they clearly knew she was doing this.

                        I have no doubt that you are right about what BO would want to do, I just question whether he could dump her without hurting himself.
                        I don't think he can - he was part of the whole process.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                          I don't think he can - he was part of the whole process.
                          That is my understanding as well.
                          To his credit, BO told her not to do it, but she ignored him and did it anyway.
                          His problem is that he chose to let her get away with it rather than assert his authority.
                          Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

                          Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            One way I can see the administration doing it is to change the focus of the charges. Make it about Hillary co-mingling campaign and fund raising with State department e-mail and corruption charges. Obama and the administration could argue they knew nothing about this aspect of her e-mail operations and are therefore absolved of wrong doing on their part. Then, when things get moving just toss in the classified document charges as an "add on."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                              One way I can see the administration doing it is to change the focus of the charges. Make it about Hillary co-mingling campaign and fund raising with State department e-mail and corruption charges. Obama and the administration could argue they knew nothing about this aspect of her e-mail operations and are therefore absolved of wrong doing on their part. Then, when things get moving just toss in the classified document charges as an "add on."

                              Good point.
                              I hadn't thought of that. Hillary might be in big trouble.
                              Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

                              Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X