ISIS Finds Solidarity and Common Ground with Oregon Militia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISIS Finds Solidarity and Common Ground with Oregon Militia

A new report indicates that IS will start covertly recruiting American militias and right wing extremists to do their bidding for them.

Supporters of the Islamic State terrorist group are urging American sympathizers to try to instigate more anti-government demonstrations like last week’s armed takeover of a federal building in rural eastern Oregon.

...“key opportunity,” and suggests that Islamists should do what they can to help them.
    The posting says Islamists should avoid inviting the protesters to convert, as they are “hard-core anti-Islamic.” Instead, the encouragement should appear to come from “everyday Americans supporting their cause,” it says.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/isl...F6B?li=BBnb7Kz

Those so strongly against government need to be more weary of whom their actions may inadvertently benefit. With the current climate in America these militias and other extremist pose great candidates for IS to influence and manipulate without them ever knowing.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

I suspect the militia re greater enemies of ISIS than anyone else in America. For the most part, they are not anti-American, but pro-Constitution.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      I suspect the militia re greater enemies of ISIS than anyone else in America. For the most part, they are not anti-American, but pro-Constitution.
      The interesting dynamic here is that you don't necessarily need to be anti-American in order for ISIS to benefit from you.
      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
      - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!
          A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Can you imagine some isis clowns announcing themselves in a biker or western bar???

Though some stormfront people might be into it...
            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
              Yea, that about sums it up...

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                The interesting dynamic here is that you don't necessarily need to be anti-American in order for ISIS to benefit from you.
                So are you saying that Bill Ayers or the FLAN terrorists pardoned by Bill Clinton may really be ISIS allies?
                I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

If ISIS is that ill-informed, we've already won.
                  Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    And most definitely anti muslim!
                    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                      So are you saying that Bill Ayers or the FLAN terrorists pardoned by Bill Clinton may really be ISIS allies?
                      I'm saying that their actions, today, would have been celebrated by IS. Also, the general notion that these groups could become ploys for IS is a bit concerning. They're already itching for something to happen, if IS could find a way to support them or even simply fan their flames, secretly, it could spell a lot of trouble. It's a significant threat to our security imo.
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                        Can you imagine some isis clowns announcing themselves in a biker or western bar???

Though some stormfront people might be into it...
                        That would definitely be a sight to see. But, there's no need to enter a bar or reveal who you actually are in the digital age.
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

A new report indicates that IS will start covertly recruiting American militias and right wing extremists to do their bidding for them.

Those so strongly against government need to be more weary of whom their actions may inadvertently benefit. With the current climate in America these militias and other extremist pose great candidates for IS to influence and manipulate without them ever knowing.
                          Whoever wrote that article is either dreaming or has some serious mental issues and has never been around or met any real militia members, they could smell that kind of thing!

Comment

Whoever wrote that article is either dreaming or has some serious mental issues or has never been around or met any real militia members, they could smell that kind of thing, they are not all knuckle draggers.

Comment

I'm saying that their actions, today, would have been celebrated by IS. Also, the general notion that these groups could become ploys for IS is a bit concerning. They're already itching for something to happen, if IS could find a way to support them or even simply fan their flames, secretly, it could spell a lot of trouble. It's a significant threat to our security imo.
                              Alright TK. I'll agree that some militia groups are a threat to our country. They tend to be the pro-ratzi types. so they aren't much of a threat... The threat is that they will cause us to lose our second because of their actions...

Get that thing that's bunching up in your pants out and you'll see a bit clearer...

Joke son, just a joke. (I wouldn't worry about it...) There's so many anti-ratzi people that they wouldn't stand a chance. (Ditto with the fanatical islamic folks...)
                              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X