Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man Charged With Threatening to Kill Justin Trudeau Says Hes a Secret Hillary Agent

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Man Charged With Threatening to Kill Justin Trudeau Says Hes a Secret Hillary Agent

    A 57-year-old man has been charged with threatening to assassinate Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and murder 10 female members of Parliament, and kidnap their children.

    James Platts was arraigned on Wednesday in an Ontario courtroom, facing charges of uttering threats. A judge ordered that Platts undergo mental assessment, that he not contact the current or former prime minister, or any female MPs, and released him on bail.
    Vice - Full Article

  • #2
    Obviously a cover story. Likely to be really head of the Martian secret service and an agent of Donald Trump
    Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
    Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

    Comment


    • #3
      Another guy living down wind from a US coal plant...

      Comment


      • #4
        If he's working for Hillary he might be lying. Or not, I'm confused about what's reality and what's a Hillary lie anymore. Maybe they should check her emails for any reference to this guy.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
          But despite the seriousness of his threats, he was released on bail.

          Not all of the whackjobs are on the streets - quite a few seem to be in government and the judiciary as well.



          I do like the "agent of Hilary" part, though. The gathering of the squirrels...searching for their nuts...
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bow View Post
            Another guy living down wind from a US coal plant...
            He's Canadian, you twit. He's one of your lunatics. And America is downwind from Canada.
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

            Comment


            • #7
              actually they weren't bad looking...

              On another note...Justin Trudeau's mum once flashed me in a bar....
              ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
              IN MARE IN COELO

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Steve573 View Post
                If he's working for Hillary he might be lying. Or not, I'm confused about what's reality and what's a Hillary lie anymore. Maybe they should check her emails for any reference to this guy.
                We can't just dismiss. Hillary would kill her own kids for an extra 2% of the vote.

                The idea of her taking out the power structure of a belligerent, warmongering nation is just the sort of street cred she's looking for.
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  He's Canadian, you twit. He's one of your lunatics. And America is downwind from Canada.
                  Down hill anyway
                  Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                  Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
                    On another note...Justin Trudeau's mum once flashed me in a bar....
                    You wish. For this one, I definitely want to see the proof.
                    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                      We can't just dismiss. Hillary would kill her own kids for an extra 2% of the vote.

                      The idea of her taking out the power structure of a belligerent, warmongering nation is just the sort of street cred she's looking for.
                      Canadians are way too smart to even let her into the country, let alone let her touch anything.

                      And when did Canada, with no army or navy to speak of, become a "belligerent warmonger"?
                      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                        Canadians are way too smart to even let her into the country, let alone let her touch anything.

                        And when did Canada, with no army or navy to speak of, become a "belligerent warmonger"?
                        He probably meant the US........As for the amount of people in the Canadian Military......lets see..your population is 350 mill appox and ours is 35 mill appox....10-1 difference and remember its Quality not Quantity that counts..plus not running around the world starting things we dont finish....

                        Having done Exchange Duty and participated in Joint Exercises with the US Military, other than the USMC, your guys never really impressed me ....hell!.... one good pint of Canadian beer and they were rolling on the floor

                        Bet you dont make the same comments about the IDF or the Brits...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Walter Cronkite - "And YOU were THERE!"

                          Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                          You wish. For this one, I definitely want to see the proof.
                          Well, it happened in the days before cellphone cameras. Margaret Trudeau was infamous for pulling these stunts much to the chagrin of her husband, Canadian PM Pierre Trudeau. She was famous also for hanging out at places like Studio 54 in NY during its heyday, partying with the likes of Mick Jagger and Andy Warhol.
                          My encounter with the delightful Ms. T happened sometime in the mid '70s at the Continental Hotel and golf club on Rte 128 in Lynnfield, MA. She and her entourage had commandeered the bar and were carrying on in a hilarious manner. I happened to be there because it was a pit stop on my way to UMASS one Sunday evening.
                          I can''t prove it but I swear it's true.
                          ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                          IN MARE IN COELO

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
                            Well, it happened in the days before cellphone cameras. Margaret Trudeau was infamous for pulling these stunts much to the chagrin of her husband, Canadian PM Pierre Trudeau. She was famous also for hanging out at places like Studio 54 in NY during its heyday, partying with the likes of Mick Jagger and Andy Warhol.
                            My encounter with the delightful Ms. T happened sometime in the mid '70s at the Continental Hotel and golf club on Rte 128 in Lynnfield, MA. She and her entourage had commandeered the bar and were carrying on in a hilarious manner. I happened to be there because it was a pit stop on my way to UMASS one Sunday evening.
                            I can''t prove it but I swear it's true.
                            I believe you!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              This tale raises a number of very interesting issues. Let's list them:

                              "Platts used the opportunity to declare that he was the head of Canada's secret service, and that he was a secret agent working for American presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton, according to Northumberland News."

                              Now we're learning that Hillary will stop at nothing to overturn Obama's Keystone decision. No doubt she's been swayed by copious amounts of Canadian dollars.

                              "The Windsor, Ontario resident is said to have a history of violence."

                              Of what, exactly, does violence in Windsor Ontario consist -- assuming it's off-ice, of course?

                              "He was arrested after passengers and staff on the train overheard him, seemingly, plotting to murder the sitting prime minister over his cellphone. He also reportedly asked: 'what about the bomb and anthrax?'"

                              Yeah, that's about the level of fieldcraft I'd expect from the Canuck Intelligence Agency.

                              "Platts reportedly has a history of mental illness, and suffers from bipolar disorder."

                              That's what happens from a lifetime of subsidizing Brian Adams and Nickelback, and having the Canuck FCC ban Howard Stern because he upsets Quebecois sensibilities.

                              "Adam Vaughan, an MP representing downtown Toronto, said that they had not been briefed on any specific threat, but called it 'disturbing.'"

                              A lone nut talks to himself on the phone: sounds like it's time to hit the panic button in Toronto.

                              Rimshot
                              I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X