Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North Korean Healthcare, maybe Obamacare isn't so bad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Korean Healthcare, maybe Obamacare isn't so bad!

Even by the standards of news about North Korea, this story is bizarre: Two North Korean doctors working in Cambodia died over the weekend, apparently after they got so drunk that their wives, also doctors, injected them with some mystery liquid to counteract the alcohol. Both men then had heart attacks, according to a report in the Phnom Penh Post.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...ves/ar-AAgklo3
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Why is this in the north America section. Contrary to what believe the world is bigger than north America.
    you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by andrewza View Post
      Why is this in the north America section. Contrary to what believe the world is bigger than north America.
      Because there isn't a North Korea section, so I compared it to Obama care which is last I checked, an American topic.
      I should have posted it in humor, but
      Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.

Comment

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...play.php?f=274
        you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Dang it! Where was it when I looked for it! Well, no wonder. Know one has ever posted on the North Korean section! No one e,she ever found it either.
          Last edited by Urban hermit; 04 Jan 16, 22:50.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X