Armed Militia has stormed and seized Federal building

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armed Militia has stormed and seized Federal building

Well, this is definitely not how I wanted this year to start.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-no...cart_big-photo

So these are the guys that faced off BLM...

Wonderful.

So, the welfare farmer/domestic terrorist & his friends return. That should please a few folk here, who were big fans.

I'm wondering what the appropriate reaction should be to a group of heavily armed thugs who seize Federal property, threaten LEOs, stand over people who disagree with them and associate with known terrorists?
    Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by BF69 View Post
      So, the welfare farmer/domestic terrorist & his friends return. That should please a few folk here, who were big fans.

I'm wondering what the appropriate reaction should be to a group of heavily armed thugs who seize Federal property, threaten LEOs, stand over people who disagree with them and associate with known terrorists?
      As history as a precedent, I believe this is comparable to the Whiskey Rebellion.

So bring in the Regulated Militia (13,000 men) to take on a unregulated militia (about 500) as George Washington did.

Comment

Yeah, I'll be staying home this time.

I guess it's one way to call attention to the fact that the people are being excluded from the people's land. But breaking into an abandoned building in the middle of the winter? Well, I guess if they have heat the Feds can't do a conventional siege, much too cold for the average Federal Agent. :P

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

I guess it's one way to call attention to the fact that the people are being excluded from the people's land. But breaking into an abandoned building in the middle of the winter? Well, I guess if they have heat the Feds can't do a conventional siege, much too cold for the average Federal Agent. :P
          Hey, they could move into an active unguarded Air Force nuclear silo.

That should get the ball rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by BKnight3 View Post
            Hey, they could move into an active unguarded Air Force nuclear silo.

That should get the ball rolling.
            Yeah, and I could win the lottery and buy the Presidency.

Where are all these "Active unguarded" nuclear missiles, anyway?

Comment

For several instances since 2007, things have not been good on the Air Force's security of our nuclear arsenal. Just last year several big wigs were fired, and several security exercises/regulations FAILED.

One of the worst violations were rumored to be several airmen missileers leaving important security checkpoints unmanned, wide open, with their weaponry left unattended.

Google it if you wish, I'll try to find out where that rumor came from, but one of the exercises involved that IIRC.

Also, most missile silos are in places that tend to be red states.
              Last edited by BKnight3; 03 Jan 16, 02:09.

Comment

With the FBI involved this can go badly quickly. At least the ATF is not there. I think they should cut off electricity and water to the offices. That will take some of the fun out of this.

Once the Federal Government takes over land it never goes back to the old owners.

Pruitt
                Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

As history as a precedent, I believe this is comparable to the Whiskey Rebellion.

So bring in the Regulated Militia (13,000 men) to take on a unregulated militia (about 500) as George Washington did.
                  I'm betting they surround the place at a considerable distance and talk at them until they get bored & go home.
                  Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                    With the FBI involved this can go badly quickly. At least the ATF is not there. I think they should cut off electricity and water to the offices. That will take some of the fun out of this.

Once the Federal Government takes over land it never goes back to the old owners.

Pruitt
                    Militias are apparently conducting "Call to Arms" as we speak.

If they field the numbers they desire as they did in the BLM protest, everything gets complicated.

Comment

4:30 minute mark.

Comment

You only got half way last time. At least this time it sounds like they will be staying a while. You might even make it. Come on Exo. Here is your chance to show Obama what you think of his tyrannous rule. Here is your chance to actually do something Exo. You might even get to meet a real live anti-government terrorist. Grab your gun & join the brave freedom fighters!

.....yeah.....I know......as if.

Comment

Giving Obama more fire power for his gun control. Them thar dudes an't dat sharp.
                          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

4:30 minute mark.
                            It isn't showing up, got a direct link?
                            I'd really like to know the truth, and see if our nuclear arsenal is being left unguarded. That is something that the FBI should be made aware of, don't you think?

Originally posted by BF69 View Post
                            You only got half way last time. At least this time it sounds like they will be staying a while. You might even make it. Come on Exo. Here is your chance to show Obama what you think of his tyrannous rule. Here is your chance to actually do something Exo. You might even get to meet a real live anti-government terrorist. Grab your gun & join the brave freedom fighters!
                            Okay, time to call your bluff, boyyo.
                            I call you that because that is the most childish post I have seen all week.
                            It might work in Oz-land, but in my country men don't have to wear their genitals on their sleeve.

There is a HUGE difference in joining a massive protest involving thousands against a corrupt political machine forcing Ranchers out so that the protected land can be sold to foreign industrialists... and this stuff.
                            It was successful, btw, Harry Reid had to back off with the later part of that.

For the record, I am asking the poster known as BF69 - are you attempting to incite a foreign national to aid and abet those who are violating Federal Law? Are you soliciting terrorist activity in another nation?

A yes or no answer will do.
                            Because I'm here to tell you, I have done something with my life, how about you?

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post

Pruitt
                              It was an FBI HRT that murdered Randy Weaver's family.
                              Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X