Obama declares war on gun owners.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    He's working with his tame Attorney General to make it happen.

He's the anti-Constitutional president.
    Well, what would you expect? Obama is completely ineffective at leadership, management, the art of negotiation, working with others, and in general is only able to accomplish the most simple tasks by diktat. In short, he thinks he's a monarch whose word is law.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      He's working with his tame Attorney General to make it happen.

He's the anti-Constitutional president.
      His behavior regarding gun control is the very definition of 'wanton hubris'. He needs to buy his own little island, so he can continue to live in his Burger King world - he wants his way!

The irony is that I sat through a 4.5 hour training on the importance of helping students develop the 'soft skills' they need to be successful in this here modern age. The skills we talked about most often were collaborating and communicating with others to develop a final product/project. Maybe Washington needs to take the training!

Oh well, I still don't see a lot of enforceable changes to gun laws. Maybe its best to let him spin his wheels executive orders that won't change the day-to-day living of most Americans. Its not like there's other crises in the world today!

Comment

Originally posted by Biscuit View Post
        His behavior regarding gun control is the very definition of 'wanton hubris'. He needs to buy his own little island, so he can continue to live in his Burger King world - he wants his way!

The irony is that I sat through a 4.5 hour training on the importance of helping students develop the 'soft skills' they need to be successful in this here modern age. The skills we talked about most often were collaborating and communicating with others to develop a final product/project. Maybe Washington needs to take the training!

Oh well, I still don't see a lot of enforceable changes to gun laws. Maybe its best to let him spin his wheels executive orders that won't change the day-to-day living of most Americans. Its not like there's other crises in the world today!
        I agree with you there, there is nothing there, in the words of Billy Preston, "Nothing from Nothing leaves Nothing", he has said nothing, or will say nothing that will help the so called gun crime in our country, all it is, is a bunch of BS, it will do nothing to curb crime but show that he has done something about gun crime, the guy is an Idiot and the people who support him are Idiots, sorry CE!
        Last edited by Trung Si; 05 Jan 16, 06:56.
        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X