Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George who? Pataki dropping out of Republican race

Where will his supporter go?
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
    Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

When he was governor we didn't pay much attention to him, so this is no different.
      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by 17thfabn View Post
        Where will his supporter go?
        Who cares?
        Him and half a dozen others have been polling 0-1% all along. Trim the fat down by another 7 candidates and we might have something interesting to talk about.

And, I think it will start to happen quickly. Polling at an effective 0% is one thing, but having that carved in stone at New Hampshire is another thing entirely. It would be a "no, you won't get any backing next time" ruling.

Comment

Good riddance to him.

Now if only we could get other candidates to drop out, like Trump, Bush, Christie, and others.

I want to see a real contest between Cruz and Rubio. I'm excited for both candidates, so let's get it on.
          Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

I'm dropping out too. I figure if Pataki needs to announce this I should too, since we both had the same impact on the GOP race.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X