• Charger
    replied
    Bye bye. Won't be missed.

Leave a comment:

• Combat Engineer
    replied
    Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
    Why was he ever in the race?
    Token NeoCon 'we need to invade more countries' candidate.

Leave a comment:

• R. Evans
    replied
    Why was he ever in the race?

Leave a comment:

• Combat Engineer
    replied
    Originally posted by 17thfabn View Post
    In fairness I can see waiting for actual votes in primaries and caucuses
    before deciding the true strengths and weaknesses of the candidates. I think the polls will not be very accurate this time around.
    As far as the Polls, I agree. However when you can't get 5% in those problems, when you can't get 2% in those polls your have problems.

I can assure you that those candidates that are polling in that area are having serious money issues and are in reality not even putting an actual ground game on the board in Iowa and NH. So, they have no chance to win and should just drop.

Leave a comment:

• 17thfabn
    replied
    Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post

Now the rest of the pack that can't even average 5% needs to drop also. Everyone from Mr Bush on down. That would leave Trump, Sen Cruz, Sen Rubio Dr. Carson.
    In fairness I can see waiting for actual votes in primaries and caucuses
    before deciding the true strengths and weaknesses of the candidates. I think the polls will not be very accurate this time around.

Leave a comment:

• 17thfabn
    replied
    95% of the American public asks "who is that"? 3% asks "he was still in the race"? 1% are mildly disappointed.

Leave a comment:

• Combat Engineer
    replied
    Originally posted by johns624 View Post
    Why do they always refer to it as "suspend"? It's not a short term thing, it's permanent. Nobody is ever going to plead with them to reenter the race.
    Because the actually only suspend it. Bills and expense take months if not years to finalize.

Leave a comment:

• johns624
    replied
    Why do they always refer to it as "suspend"? It's not a short term thing, it's permanent. Nobody is ever going to plead with them to reenter the race.

Leave a comment:

• Skoblin
    replied
    Who?

Leave a comment:

• The Doctor
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Combat Engineer
    started a topic Sen Graham Drops from Presidential Race

Sen Graham Drops from Presidential Race

Should have happened in late summer early fall.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...ite-house-race

"Today, I am suspending my campaign for president," he said.

"I want to thank everyone who has taken this journey with me, you have honored me with your support," Graham added.

CNN first broke the news after Graham told the network of his plans in an interview.

The hawkish senator barely registered in polls, and never graduated to the main stage in GOP debates.
    Now the rest of the pack that can't even average 5% needs to drop also. Everyone from Mr Bush on down. That would leave Trump, Sen Cruz, Sen Rubio Dr. Carson.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X