Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kasich Campaigns Trump-Putin Ticket ad "Make Tyranny Great Again"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Does Gov Jindal post here now?????
    “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
    “To talk of many things:
    Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
    Of cabbages—and kings—
    And why the sea is boiling hot—
    And whether pigs have wings.”
    ― Lewis Carroll

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
      No, you need to learn them before you start running. Mr Carter graduated from the US Naval Academy 60 out of 820. He eventually earned a position in the US Navy's Nuclear program, a very, very difficult feat.
      Lack if intelligence was never one of President Carter's flaws...
      Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
        Does Gov Jindal post here now?????
        I thought you meant any conservatives.
        Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
          Lack if intelligence was never one of President Carter's flaws...
          Anyone that can pass the selection test of Admiral Rickover deserves a salute.

          He did personal interviews of even ROTC/Academy Cadets during their final selection phase in their Senior Year, for those applying to the Nuclear Program.
          “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
          “To talk of many things:
          Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
          Of cabbages—and kings—
          And why the sea is boiling hot—
          And whether pigs have wings.”
          ― Lewis Carroll

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
            No, you need to learn them before you start running. Mr Carter graduated from the US Naval Academy 60 out of 820. He eventually earned a position in the US Navy's Nuclear program, a very, very difficult feat.
            And that's proving that he had any knowledge to become president ?

            After the Charlie Hebdo attacks,he said that Israel should give up Gaza; he didn't know that Israel had given up Gaza already 10 years ago .

            What a president needs is common sense : no one will claim that Carter had any common sense .

            He was a failure as president and blamed the Jews for his defeat and became an accomplice of Arab terrorists .

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by ljadw View Post
              And that's proving that he had any knowledge to become president ?

              After the Charlie Hebdo attacks,he said that Israel should give up Gaza; he didn't know that Israel had given up Gaza already 10 years ago .

              What a president needs is common sense : no one will claim that Carter had any common sense .

              He was a failure as president and blamed the Jews for his defeat and became an accomplice of Arab terrorists .
              Never said he was a successful President. I refuted your call that he was just a Peanut Farmer before he became President.

              Simple fact is that if you're running for President you need to know and understand basic facts about the Nuclear portion of our defense department. If you don't you need to state that plainly. Mr Trump tried to bluff his way through a question that he did not even understand. His inability to acknowledge that he was ignorant on the subject speaks volumes on why he is not qualified to be President.
              “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
              “To talk of many things:
              Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
              Of cabbages—and kings—
              And why the sea is boiling hot—
              And whether pigs have wings.”
              ― Lewis Carroll

              Comment

              Latest Topics

              Collapse

              Working...
              X