Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muslim Prayer Room At Catholic University??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslim Prayer Room At Catholic University??

Some parents outside Detroit were questioning a Catholic high school's decision to allow a special room for Muslim students to pray, Fox 2 reported Wednesday. Brother Rice High School, an all-boys school in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, reportedly granted a request from Muslim students to use the religious reflection room throughout the day. Roughly a dozen of the school's 800-plus students are Muslim, according to WXYZ.
    One unnamed parent told the news station the room was "unconscionable," arguing that her son's paid Catholic education would be "undermined." Fox 2 reported receiving similar criticism.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/16.../?intcmp=hpbt4

My only questions here are where will we find the Christian prayer rooms at Muslim universities? And why are Muslims attending a Catholic university in the first place, since this act amounts to apostasy under the Koran?

Again, Fox because al Jazeera won't cover it.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/16.../?intcmp=hpbt4

My only questions here are where will we find the Christian prayer rooms at Muslim universities?

I know of Muslim schools and I know for a fact that a Catholic can pray at Muslim schools in the USA. A Catholic can have a Christmas tree on his desk at a Muslim school.

I go to this Iraqi restaurant here in Buffalo, and get this there is a Christmas tree in this restaurant.

And why are Muslims attending a Catholic university in the first place, since this act amounts to apostasy under the Koran?
    Jews attend Catholic schools. Catholic and Muslim schools exist here in the USA. If your not aware that there are Catholic schools with Muslims and Muslim schools that welcome Christians....now you are.. Heck I see folks go on youtube and say things like why would their be Jews praying at a Catholic school?...when I tell these folks that some Jews willingly attend Catholic schools it helps...but not alawys. Some of these folks are dead set on their view that Jews are out to get us...just as some folks are dead seat on their view that Muslims are out to get us.

Again, Fox because al Jazeera won't cover it.
    What do you mean by this partner?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X