Carter: Using personal email account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carter: Using personal email account

The Secretary of Defense using personal email......

"I should have known better," Carter told reporters traveling with him in Irbil, Iraq, the regional capital of the Kurds. "It's not like I didn't have the opportunity to understand what the right thing to do was. I didn't do the right thing."

The same practice by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, now the front-runner for the Democratic presidential nomination, has drawn intense criticism and led to an FBI investigation into two emails that are now considered top secret.

Carter said that when he joined President Obama's Cabinet, he was instructed in email security. But he said he used his iPhone to send "administrative messages" from the time he was confirmed as defense secretary in February until "a few months ago." That was "longer than it should have been," he said.

http://www.militarytimes.com/story/m...take/77474054/
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Fire him! That way Hilary can't complain when she goes to jail.

Pruitt
    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Is anyone in this administration competant?
      "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
        Fire him! That way Hilary can't complain when she goes to jail.

Pruitt
        Charge him and convict him. If it's good enough for the "little people" then those in high places should be held doubly accountable. Besides, doing that would open the door for charging Shrillary.

Originally posted by frisco17 View Post
        Is anyone in this administration competant?
        No.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X