X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
    I'm hearing a lot of repressed jealousy in this thread, considering the fascination...
    I'm not...you must be on a special frequency of your own.

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    So, does this freak get arrested for pedophilia when he/she/ it starts playing with other 6 year old girls...?
    If he was in the USA, in most states the answer would be yes.

In most states the parent would be under investigation for letting this freak show have access to their kids.

Leave a comment:

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    I'm hearing a lot of repressed jealousy in this thread, considering the fascination...

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Probably should go ahead and castrate this clown. Six year old girls do';t need the mental trauma of testicles and a penis.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    So, does this freak get arrested for pedophilia when he/she/ it starts playing with other 6 year old girls...?

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by Karri View Post
    Yeah, but they are nuts about something else. Better this than blowing up people or leading Wall Street corporations.
    You really don't understand much about people, or corporations, do you?

Ask those kids how bad this is. Learning their father is some crazed deviate? Devastating.

Leave a comment:

• Karri
    replied
    Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
    Not true. The vast majority of the people are not confused about what gender they are.

This guy is most likely a con trying to play an angle against future prosecution.
    Yeah, but they are nuts about something else. Better this than blowing up people or leading Wall Street corporations.

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by Karri View Post
    You can't force personal responsibility on people. And he is just another nutjob, but statements like that generally underestimate the amount of nutjobs which is probably around 99% of all people.
    Not true. The vast majority of the people are not confused about what gender they are.

This guy is most likely a con trying to play an angle against future prosecution.

Leave a comment:

• Karri
    replied
    Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
    Yeah, good for a parent to abandon their children and marriage.

And to hang around with a small girl as their 'sister'; that's not creepy at all.

He is just another nutjob.

I would want to start taking a very hard look at his immediate past-I would wonder if he is a pedophile who is working on an insanity defense as the hounds close in.
    You can't force personal responsibility on people. And he is just another nutjob, but statements like that generally underestimate the amount of nutjobs which is probably around 99% of all people.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    To quote Pax: "The people didn't get any cheese on their nachos!"

Leave a comment:

• Urban hermit
    replied
    I want to be the Lone Ranger, wear a mask and carry two big pistols on my hips.
    I'm sure the PC crowd would support me when I walk into a bank.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Yet, when in the past I've brought up the issue of transgender there are those who vociferously defend it as a person's "Right" claiming it isn't crazy or abnormal at all...

And, you're right. This dude is a massive narcissist who wants the world to accept his insane ideas. It's all about him and everybody has to agree or be called homophobic, a hater, or some other pejorative.

Leave a comment:

• johns624
    replied
    My wife had a good point. She said that he just doesn't want to be an adult. Don't we all wish that we could have the carefree lives that we had as children?

Leave a comment:

• Trung Si
    replied
    I think that this whole thing is a bunch of Horse S--t!

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
    This guy is a media *****
    Was the pun intended?

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X