46 year old Canadian man declares he is now a 6 year old girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karri View Post
    Yeah, but they are nuts about something else. Better this than blowing up people or leading Wall Street corporations.
    You really don't understand much about people, or corporations, do you?

Ask those kids how bad this is. Learning their father is some crazed deviate? Devastating.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

So, does this freak get arrested for pedophilia when he/she/ it starts playing with other 6 year old girls...?

Comment

Probably should go ahead and castrate this clown. Six year old girls do';t need the mental trauma of testicles and a penis.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

I'm hearing a lot of repressed jealousy in this thread, considering the fascination...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
            So, does this freak get arrested for pedophilia when he/she/ it starts playing with other 6 year old girls...?
            If he was in the USA, in most states the answer would be yes.

In most states the parent would be under investigation for letting this freak show have access to their kids.
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
              I'm hearing a lot of repressed jealousy in this thread, considering the fascination...
              I'm not...you must be on a special frequency of your own.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X