• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good for himher. And so what?
    Wisdom is personal

Comment

Originally posted by Karri View Post
      Good for himher. And so what?
      Yeah, good for a parent to abandon their children and marriage.

And to hang around with a small girl as their 'sister'; that's not creepy at all.

He is just another nutjob.

I would want to start taking a very hard look at his immediate past-I would wonder if he is a pedophile who is working on an insanity defense as the hounds close in.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

And to hang around with a small girl as their 'sister'; that's not creepy at all.

I would want to start taking a very hard look at his immediate past-I would wonder if he is a pedophile who is working on an insanity defense as the hounds close in.
        Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
        Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

For a change I completely agree with you, although calling Mr. Little Girl a nutjob may be unfair to people that are sane enough to be considered nutjobs!
          Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
          Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

This guy is a media *****
            Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.

Comment

You'd think that there's a line which, when crossed, makes a person a mental case rather than someone who's just made a lifestyle choice. At some point a person logically crosses that line...but who draws the line is the question. A few decades ago being homosexual was commonly considered deviant, and people tried to cure it as a mental illness. Over time we've moved the line so that homosexuality itself is considered just an 'alternate normal'. As PCism forces us to accept just about any lifestyle choice the line between normal and mentally ill gets moved, and I'm not so sure that's a good thing. Someone like this guy, if he's serious, should be locked up and treated for mental instability but because the liberal mindset has moved the line he would most likely be allowed to walk around free when he needs help. I suppose in the extreme we can consider anyone who chooses any lifestyle to be just expressing their alternative normal selves, and no matter how crazy they might be we'd be forced to ignore them or come up with some new pronouns to describe them.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                This guy is a media *****
                Was the pun intended?

Comment

I think that this whole thing is a bunch of Horse S--t!
                  Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

My wife had a good point. She said that he just doesn't want to be an adult. Don't we all wish that we could have the carefree lives that we had as children?

Comment

Yet, when in the past I've brought up the issue of transgender there are those who vociferously defend it as a person's "Right" claiming it isn't crazy or abnormal at all...

And, you're right. This dude is a massive narcissist who wants the world to accept his insane ideas. It's all about him and everybody has to agree or be called homophobic, a hater, or some other pejorative.

Comment

I want to be the Lone Ranger, wear a mask and carry two big pistols on my hips.
                        I'm sure the PC crowd would support me when I walk into a bank.

Comment

To quote Pax: "The people didn't get any cheese on their nachos!"
                          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

You can't force personal responsibility on people. And he is just another nutjob, but statements like that generally underestimate the amount of nutjobs which is probably around 99% of all people.
                            Wisdom is personal

Comment

Originally posted by Karri View Post
                              You can't force personal responsibility on people. And he is just another nutjob, but statements like that generally underestimate the amount of nutjobs which is probably around 99% of all people.
                              Not true. The vast majority of the people are not confused about what gender they are.

This guy is most likely a con trying to play an angle against future prosecution.
                              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Not true. The vast majority of the people are not confused about what gender they are.

This guy is most likely a con trying to play an angle against future prosecution.
                                Yeah, but they are nuts about something else. Better this than blowing up people or leading Wall Street corporations.
                                Wisdom is personal

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X