46 year old Canadian man declares he is now a 6 year old girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
    Well in this case it can be scientifically determined he's not 6 years old.

That's just plain fact.

There are no similar facts pertaining to gay marriage or even transgenderism.
    Really? It can be scientifically determined that Bruce Jenner is a man. He was born with all the parts and the Y chromosome. That didn't stop half the world from claiming he was a woman and that it somehow made him a hero.

There is zero difference between the delusion of an adult thinking they are 6 years old and the delusion of a man thinking he is a woman. I only brought up gay marriage because it was the beginning of all this. The "everything is acceptable and you can be whatever you want" madness. I'd say it's a slippery slope but that implies it's an accident. This sort of thing is by design. Take an inch at a time each weirder than the last.
    "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

People will do anything for fame or infamy, it's all the same thing in our media driven world. This freak just wanted to one up Bruce Jenner.
      What he needs is to be treated like a 6 year old and have his back side whipped!
      I can only imagine what his children are going through.
      Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
      Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by frisco17 View Post
        Really? It can be scientifically determined that Bruce Jenner is a man. He was born with all the parts and the Y chromosome. That didn't stop half the world from claiming he was a woman and that it somehow made him a hero.
        Who's Bruce Jenner ?

There is zero difference between the delusion of an adult thinking they are 6 years old and the delusion of a man thinking he is a woman. I only brought up gay marriage because it was the beginning of all this. The "everything is acceptable and you can be whatever you want" madness. I'd say it's a slippery slope but that implies it's an accident. This sort of thing is by design. Take an inch at a time each weirder than the last.
        I'm no expert - but there are scientifically documented cases of ambiguous gender at least:

http://patient.info/doctor/ambiguous-genitalia

To my knowledge that's not the case with age.

I only brought up gay marriage because it was the beginning of all this.
        I doubt it - homosexual marriage has been documented since Roman times, marriage is just a legal contract after all, not a physical condition.
        High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
        Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

Who's Bruce Jenner ?
          You really missed that whole circus? You dodged a bullet there.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Jenner

I doubt it - homosexual marriage has been documented since Roman times, marriage is just a legal contract after all, not a physical condition.
          I'm not taking about the act itself I'm talking about the political movement behind it and how it had grown over time to adopt more and more "causes" that just keep getting weirder. Note how they keep adding more letters to their "LGBTQUPA7%@" acronym.
          "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

So one man suggests he is a kid so now lets suggest things like its the LBGT communities fault huh folks?

Or how about these gems,

"The Gay agenda"

"The LBGT agenda"

I am a supporter of the Peace of Westphalia. I understand that in some of the Christian majority and Muslim majority countries that homosexualty is illegal. But here in the USA , Israel, Bahrain, and other countries...homosexuality is legal.

Remember about common decency folks. If you are a Christian or Muslim who supports Christian values or Muslim values then God bless you. That being said it is not proper for a Christian or Muslim to use derogatory terms toward LGBT folks. Suggesting their is a LGBT agenda is not what a gentlemen or lady would say.

Comment

Originally posted by Taieb el-Okbi View Post
              So one man suggests he is a kid so now lets suggest things like its the LBGT communities fault huh folks?

Or how about these gems,

"The Gay agenda"

"The LBGT agenda"

I am a supporter of the Peace of Westphalia. I understand that in some of the Christian majority and Muslim majority countries that homosexualty is illegal. But here in the USA , Israel, Bahrain, and other countries...homosexuality is legal.

Remember about common decency folks. If you are a Christian or Muslim who supports Christian values or Muslim values then God bless you. That being said it is not proper for a Christian or Muslim to use derogatory terms toward LGBT folks. Suggesting their is a LGBT agenda is not what a gentlemen or lady would say.
              Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

That's it - I've had it! I hereby declare myself to a young, virile, incredibly handsome male movie star and I demand to be treated accordingly. No checks, please...just cash.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

If he has a relationship with another person, would that person be a pedophile?

Comment

Reminds me of Life of Brian.

"It is symbolic of our struggle against oppression!"

"It's symbolic of his struggle against reality."
                    A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Gender Dysphoria is a wholly fabricated diagnosis. Ask one of the APA to describe the pathology. They can't, 'cause it doesn't exist. I'm not talking about chromosomal transexualism, but this elective crap. It's nonsense, pure and simple. The only amazing part about it is that the medical community as a whole has bought into it.
                      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                        I've said it before and I'll say it again: Gender Dysphoria is a wholly fabricated diagnosis. Ask one of the APA to describe the pathology. They can't, 'cause it doesn't exist. I'm not talking about chromosomal transexualism, but this elective crap. It's nonsense, pure and simple. The only amazing part about it is that the medical community as a whole has bought into it.
                        Personally I think it's indicative of an extremely unhappy person. That thinks that if only things were different then it would all be better and they will be happy.

Problem is it won't work. I'd love to see what the suicide stats are for these people. Personally I reckon that they are dropping like flies within three years of having the chop.
                        "Sometimes its better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness" T Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by DARKPLACE View Post
                          Personally I think it's indicative of an extremely unhappy person. That thinks that if only things were different then it would all be better and they will be happy.

Problem is it won't work. I'd love to see what the suicide stats are for these people. Personally I reckon that they are dropping like flies within three years of having the chop.
                          Actually, transgenders have one of the highest suicide rates of any definable group. Its about 10 times the average.

41 percent

The National Transgender Discrimination Survey, the largest study of transgender people’s experiences, found that 41 percent of transgender and gender non-conforming people have attempted suicide, a rate far higher than the national average of 4.6 percent.

Reference: thinkprogress.org/...transgender-suicide-attempts/

Comment

Originally posted by DARKPLACE View Post

They're disturbed. They think that if they trans, someday the face in the mirror will become someone else.

But it never does, and then everything comes crashing down. I've seen quite a few of these suicides. A lot of their deaths don't get reported as suicides.

This nutjob wants a 'do over' on his childhood.
                            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                              Exactly. The grass is always greener is a pretty powerful mental trick in my opinion. I totally agree it's BS for the majority of these people and they are really just unhappy with who they are and think it'll be better if they change. I bet it's related to other things too, like plastic surgery, Michael Jackson trying to be a 10 year old white kid, that type of thing. I have personally decided that to avoid confusion and irritation I will call Bruce Jenner a dude until he gets the surgery. If you have the male parts you're a male in my mind, and if you take away my right to feel that way that's a hate crime.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve573 View Post
                                Exactly. The grass is always greener is a pretty powerful mental trick in my opinion. I totally agree it's BS for the majority of these people and they are really just unhappy with who they are and think it'll be better if they change. I bet it's related to other things too, like plastic surgery, Michael Jackson trying to be a 10 year old white kid, that type of thing. I have personally decided that to avoid confusion and irritation I will call Bruce Jenner a dude until he gets the surgery. If you have the male parts you're a male in my mind, and if you take away my right to feel that way that's a hate crime.
                                I think Jenner just wants publicity.
                                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X