Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 46 year old Canadian man declares he is now a 6 year old girl

And a couple has adopted him!
    These people are just media freaks, no other way to explain this garbage.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/canada...irl/ar-BBnwBdj

Stefonknee (pronounced ‘Stephanie’) Wolschtt, 46, had been married for 23 years when she realised she was transgender.

She's now living with an adoptive family, and says she does not “want to be an adult right now”.

“I can’t deny I was married. I can’t deny I have children. But I’ve moved forward now and I’ve gone back to being a child,” she said in a video series by The Transgender Project, published by Daily Xtra.
    Wolschtt said her wife could not accept her as a transgender woman. She was told to either “stop being trans or leave”.

“To me, ‘stop being trans’ isn’t something I could do,” she says. “It would be like telling me to stop being 6ft 2 or leave.”

Feeling rejected by her family, Ms Wolschtt left and now lives with her adoptive family, who she says are “totally comfortable with me being a little girl”.

She explains how her new parents’ youngest granddaughter wanted a little sister and decided Ms Wolschtt should be younger than her.

“We have a great time. We colour, we do kid’s stuff,” she says.
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

I dunno what to say on this one, except...

WHISKEY.

TANGO.

FOXTROT.
    SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

What can one say? Mental illness leads to bizarre results. More concerned about the people in the story who would allow their children to play and interrelate with such persons.

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
        What can one say? Mental illness leads to bizarre results. More concerned about the people in the story who would allow their children to play and interrelate with such persons.
        These are the people leading the world forward.
        ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Some kind of joke - it must be
          High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
          Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
            Some kind of joke - it must be
            If just seem so European.
            Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
              If just seem so European.
              Yep! Just like Hippies and flower power. I'd bet he went to school in Berkeley.
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Depending on where the brain has been poisoned in individuals often determines how bizarre the behavior will be.

At least, this poisoning is not resulting in some mass killing in the name of the religion of Satan. (Radical Islam)

Still, it shows how wide spread other forms of brain poisoning is becoming with all the attention this brain dying individual is getting with similar bazzare behavior becoming epidemic, especially among the illegitimate offspring of their brains damaged by drugs flower children of the 60s, Many of who are now those blooming idiots in Washington today.
                “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

And when people pointed out during the gay marriage and "transgender" debates that this sort of thing was the logical next step they were laughed and and told "That won't happen." Soon they'll have to be recognized like the Bruce Jenner whack jobs then they'll want to marry their children or dog. After all why not? If there are no rules and nobody can ever be wrong for the way they feel then what's stopping them?
                  "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

Canadians.

If they're not out invading peaceful nations, they go completely bonkers.
                    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by frisco17 View Post
                      And when people pointed out during the gay marriage and "transgender" debates that this sort of thing was the logical next step they were laughed and and told "That won't happen." Soon they'll have to be recognized like the Bruce Jenner whack jobs then they'll want to marry their children or dog. After all why not? If there are no rules and nobody can ever be wrong for the way they feel then what's stopping them?
                      Well in this case it can be scientifically determined he's not 6 years old.

That's just plain fact.

There are no similar facts pertaining to gay marriage or even transgenderism.
                      High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
                      Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
                        At least, this poisoning is not resulting in some mass killing in the name of the religion of Satan. (Radical Islam)
                        Wow! That comment is even more idiotic than thinking you are a seven year old girl when you are actually a 46 year old man. In fact, it is even stupider than adopting a 46 year old man that thinks he is a seven year old girl!
                        Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                        Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post

Stefonknee (pronounced ‘Stephanie’) Wolschtt, 46, had been married for 23 years when she realised she was transgender.

She's now living with an adoptive family, and says she does not “want to be an adult right now”.

“I can’t deny I was married. I can’t deny I have children. But I’ve moved forward now and I’ve gone back to being a child,” she said in a video series by The Transgender Project, published by Daily Xtra.
                          Wolschtt said her wife could not accept her as a transgender woman. She was told to either “stop being trans or leave”.

“To me, ‘stop being trans’ isn’t something I could do,” she says. “It would be like telling me to stop being 6ft 2 or leave.”

Feeling rejected by her family, Ms Wolschtt left and now lives with her adoptive family, who she says are “totally comfortable with me being a little girl”.

She explains how her new parents’ youngest granddaughter wanted a little sister and decided Ms Wolschtt should be younger than her.

That idiot is in desperate need of a shrink as are the couple that are enabling his moronic fantasy! By the way, he may actually be 52.

Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                          Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post

Whoa! Where's the rubber suit with the extra long arms that buckle in the back?!

I'm sensing a whole family of wingnuts here.
                            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                              Canadians.

If they're not out invading peaceful nations, they go completely bonkers.

No!...its just all that polluted air blowing north up the Ohio Valley from your coal burning smoke stacks that causes people to do weird things...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Snowshoveler
                                Attack against Saudi Arabia
                                by Snowshoveler
                                Saudi Arabia’s oil infrastructure was attacked by around 10 armed drones by Yemens Houthi rebels and has caused SA to lose half their oil production....
                                Yesterday, 17:56
                              • hobo9
                                C-123B
                                by hobo9
                                Would anyone know the wheel and tire sizes (NLG & MLG) for the Fairchild C-123B Provider?
                                Thank you,
                                P.N....
                                Yesterday, 17:22
                              • Mountain Man
                                Here Comes The Gas Gouge!
                                by Mountain Man
                                Drone strike on Saudi oil fields...the perfect excuse for another round of gas price hikes. And I'll bet all that "excess capacity" just magically...
                                Yesterday, 16:30
                              Working...
                              X