Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carpet bomb ISIS and kill their families?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
    Well, if it smells like a rose, or quacks like a duck....

Remember, one of the most common things liberals/leftists/progressives do is deny who they actually are.
    You'd think they'd be proud of whom and what they are.
    It's almost as if they know there is something wrong or defective in their "beliefs".

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
      Yes, and that goes for Muslim Jihadists too. I guess they think that helps the spread of propaganda, but sooner or later people just tune it all out.
      Yeah.

Aren't you glad our side isn't into that?
      For all of our flaws, our "side" gets so much more right.

I just heard that CNN is trying to encourage ISIS to make anti-Trump vids. Yeah... ain't that just the darndest thing?
      That shouldn't surprise me one bit if true. CNN...running the propaganda machine for our enemies since 1980.
      The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
        You'd think they'd be proud of whom and what they are.
        It's almost as if they know there is something wrong or defective in their "beliefs".
        More agreement from me.

I'll start spreading some more rep around asap.
        The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Working...
        X