Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FBI says 'Australian IS jihadist' is actually a Jewish American troll named Joshua Ry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is actually one of his better post.

Something that is hard to filter out of the noise is the negative effects that terrorism has on the psychological health of individuals not associated with the terrorist movement.
    We hunt the hunters

Comment

For this Jewish man to pose as an ISIL member is IMO an action that requires Jail time. If Goldberg is deemed mentally competent, Goldberg ought to go to jail for around 1 year, maybe longer, maybe a lot longer.

Goldbergs actions remind me of two online posters(I should not say posters, I should say criminals)...one that signed up here on ACG and another who signed up on my Gambling forum. The guy who signed up here on ACG linked the forum to a blog which endorsed terrorism, the guy on my gambling forum(who had an avatar of Al Baghdadi) posted about 9 times in favor of ISIL and I'm not even sure if the gambling forum banned the ISIL guy. I otoh stood up to the ISIL guy( might have been a ISIL poser just like Goldberg). I proudly told this ISIL guy that to post in favor of ISIL is a horrible, inhumane thing to do. I told the ISIL guy that ISIL will get destroyed by the True Christians and Muslims.

Btw folks we talked about this type of issue in another thread here on ACG. I got into a discussion with TAG irt thought crimes/crimes. Well what this Goldberg did was not a thought crime, it was a serious crime and a disgraceful thing for a person to do.
      Last edited by Taieb el-Okbi; 16 Dec 15, 10:48. Reason: fixed an error

Comment

Originally posted by BF69 View Post
        Does suggesting the genocide of hundreds of millions of Muslims count? I've seen that. I've also seen someone squeal with delight when a US soldier murdered Iraqi women & children. I'm sure that a bit of digging would uncover more stuff along those lines. Both posters were too gutless to own their comments & neither got a holiday for them.

I find the OP tedious, repetitive & probably bigoted & certainly a troll, but he is no worse than dozens of members of this forum and much better than some. Most of those who object most loudly to him (though not all) have little issue with daily displays of prejudice against groups they think 'deserve' it.
        Sums it up.
        "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
        G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
        Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
          Am I missing something? Is the article he posted inaccurate? Not sure why the poster is being called a troll.
          Then go read his posts.
          The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathanrex1 View Post
            Well Islam is an Abrahamic religion along with Judaism and Christianity.
            No, it is a death cult pretending to be a religion.

Allah is simply Arabic for "God" and the likes of Moses (Musa), Jesus (Isa) and Mary (Maryam) are all mentioned in the Quran.
            So? Stealing words and names from other books doesn't get it off the hook.

Taieb might offend the PC sensibilities of many here by pointing that out, but it's the fact.
            He offends many sensibilities around here. It's got nothing to do with political correctness. That's a fact.
            The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

+

=

Paul
              ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
              All human ills he can subdue,
              Or with a bauble or medal
              Can win mans heart for you;
              And many a blessing know to stew
              To make a megloamaniac bright;
              Give honour to the dainty Corse,
              The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

The OP is called a troll for having posts and threads that go against the "Nuke All Muslims" strain of thought here. To rile them up he loves to associate Islam with Judaism and Christianity as much as possible, post anti-Israeli threads, and mention all the good things Muslims have or are doing.

Personally I find it funny how he triggers so many folks around here.
                Ironically, a Christian professor was recently fired for saying Muslims and Christians “worship the same God.”

Do Muslims and Christians worship the same god? College suspends professor who said yes.

Wheaton College, a prominent evangelical school in Illinois, has placed a professor on administrative leave after she posted on Facebook that Muslims and Christians “worship the same God.”
                https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-who-said-yes/

So much for freedom of speech. So many Americans don't want to hear anything remotely positive about Muslims right now.
                "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

The OP is called a troll for having posts and threads that go against the "Nuke All Muslims" strain of thought here. To rile them up he loves to associate Islam with Judaism and Christianity as much as possible, post anti-Israeli threads, and mention all the good things Muslims have or are doing.

Personally I find it funny how he triggers so many folks around here.
                  Hi Jonathan.

I dont trigger so many folks around here, its the same 3 or 4 posters who come out and say what they say about me. I also do not post anti Israel threads. Otoh some folks post open Anti Saudi Arabia threads where a few posters suggest things like Saudi Arabia is backward. I dont suggest Israel is backward but I do disagree with the policies of Netanyahu. Thats all I have to say about the off topic conversation.

The vast majority of the USA takes this Joshua Goldberg case seriously. What Goldberg did was arguably an act of terrorism. Theres talk of Goldbergs postings possibly influencing the attack of the draw Muhammad event in Texas.

Comment

Any of the folks not talking this seriously, Like Bwaha, Hida and anyone else who is talking about me instead of the OP..... Say all you want about me, I dont get effected if I'm called a troll by a tiny # of posters. Sports figures are routinely criticized by millions of people so yay, to get called a troll by a couple of posters out of tens of thousands of posters...doesnt really bother me at all. I get more and more praise each day, more and more support from other ACG members..even members who are Pro GOP and use terms like Radical Islam have respect for me. The is a very serious topic, what Goldberg did was a serious thing and is a major crime. A crime that may warrant a lengthy prison term.

What this Goldberg man did may have influenced terrorism. For anyone who uses personal insults toward other posters itt, that would be like me coming into a 9/11 thread to not at all talk about the victims or the AQ terrorists, but instead carry out personal insults on others. I say to gentlemen such as Bwaha, Frisch and the few others who might have called me a troll... relax folks, show some courtesy for me as I do have respect for you. The social media postings that Goldberg made were in favor of ISIL and told folks to go attack places. And you few folks, bwaha Hida, and Frisco, you are talking about me? Words cant really describe such a thing, though I will say I dont take you few folks seriously when you post about me in a thread about a Jewish man who posed as an ISIL supporter.

Comment

Enough. Any further discussion about a member rather than the topic shall not go unsanctioned. - ACG Staff
                      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

What Goldberg did would be viewed as a serious crime by practically all Americans

Why did this story not get reported on Fox news is what I say? Goldbergs postings may have led to terrorism,what Goldberg did was a very, very serious thing. The shootings at the draw Muhammad event in Texas may have been influenced by Goldberg.

I hope the FBI also catches the guy who came here on ACG about a year ago and linked us to a blog which endorsed terrorism. I hope the FBI catches anyone who posts pro ISIL messages on the internet. What I say to folks like Goldberg is that when you think you can come on a social media site like ACG and spread trash, you should be sent to jail.

Yay thats right...thats how much better America is then ISIL lands. In America we have freedom. Joshua Goldberg does not support freedom, Joshua Goldberg did a horrible crime and ought to pay the time.

Comment

Goldberg is facing at least 20 years,

Mr. Goldberg is charged with distributing information relating to explosives, destructive devices, and weapons of mass destruction and could face a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison if convicted.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-11-bomb-plot/

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                            Ironically, a Christian professor was recently fired for saying Muslims and Christians “worship the same God.” So much for freedom of speech. So many Americans don't want to hear anything remotely positive about Muslims right now.
                            There's really not much to hear.

Seriously though that's not a speech issue. The right to free speech in the constitution relates to the government not your employer. As a private organization they are within their rights to decide what is and isn't acceptable behavior for their employees. Don't like it? Don't work there. That's a basic free market principle.

That also seems like a perfectly legitimate reason for a religious organization to remove someone. If your religion does not hold them to be the same god then that would mean the professor is teaching something that his employer sees as heretical. If his job is to be a religious authority within the orthadoxy of that religion then that's a pretty serious problem. It could really be no different than a Jewish school firing a professor for saying Jesus is the son of God or a Christian school firing one for saying he isn't.
                            "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X