Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FBI says 'Australian IS jihadist' is actually a Jewish American troll named Joshua Ry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FBI says 'Australian IS jihadist' is actually a Jewish American troll named Joshua Ry

FBI says 'Australian IS jihadist' is actually a Jewish American troll named Joshua Ryne Goldberg

Date
    September 12, 2015

A young Jewish American man has been charged with pretending to be an Australian-based Islamic State jihadist after a FBI joint investigation with the Australian Federal Police based on information provided by Fairfax Media.

Joshua Ryne Goldberg, a 20-year old living at his parents' house in US state of Florida, is accused of posing online as "Australi Witness," an IS supporter who publicly called for a series of attacks against individuals and events in western countries.

In recent days Australi Witness has claimed online that he is working with other jihadists to plan attacks in Australia and the United States. He distributed pictures of a bomb that he was working on with "2 lbs of explosives inside".

http://www.smh.com.au/national/austr...#ixzz3uPjOs7JH

Would one of the mods get rid of this troll?

Please?
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

Please?
      Agreed. This has gone on for way too long.
      The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Agreed. The thinly veiled antisemitism amazes me that it's allowed to continue.
        "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

Originally posted by frisco17 View Post
          Agreed. The thinly veiled antisemitism amazes me that it's allowed to continue.
          There is much hatred in him.
          Last edited by Arnold J Rimmer; 16 Dec 15, 12:39.
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Am I missing something? Is the article he posted inaccurate? Not sure why the poster is being called a troll.
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
              Am I missing something? Is the article he posted inaccurate? Not sure why the poster is being called a troll.
              The OP is called a troll for having posts and threads that go against the "Nuke All Muslims" strain of thought here. To rile them up he loves to associate Islam with Judaism and Christianity as much as possible, post anti-Israeli threads, and mention all the good things Muslims have or are doing.

Personally I find it funny how he triggers so many folks around here.
              ´
              “You need to help people. I know it's not very Republican to say but you need to help people.” DONALD TRUMP, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathanrex1 View Post
                The OP is called a troll for having posts and threads that go against the "Nuke All Muslims" strain of thought here. To rile them up he loves to associate Islam with Judaism and Christianity as much as possible, post anti-Israeli threads, and mention all the good things Muslims have or are doing.

Personally I find it funny how he triggers so many folks around here.
                I've never seen one post that says nuke all muslims here. And yes he does troll both christians and jews all the time. That you think that's funny speaks volumes about your character...
                Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

And yes he does troll both christians and jews all the time.
                  Well Islam is an Abrahamic religion along with Judaism and Christianity. Allah is simply Arabic for "God" and the likes of Moses (Musa), Jesus (Isa) and Mary (Maryam) are all mentioned in the Quran. Taieb might offend the PC sensibilities of many here by pointing that out, but it's the fact.
                  ´
                  “You need to help people. I know it's not very Republican to say but you need to help people.” DONALD TRUMP, 2016

Comment

I've never seen one post that says nuke all muslims here.
                    Does suggesting the genocide of hundreds of millions of Muslims count? I've seen that. I've also seen someone squeal with delight when a US soldier murdered Iraqi women & children. I'm sure that a bit of digging would uncover more stuff along those lines. Both posters were too gutless to own their comments & neither got a holiday for them.

I find the OP tedious, repetitive & probably bigoted & certainly a troll, but he is no worse than dozens of members of this forum and much better than some. Most of those who object most loudly to him (though not all) have little issue with daily displays of prejudice against groups they think 'deserve' it.
                    Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Taieb el-Okbi View Post
                      FBI says 'Australian IS jihadist' is actually a Jewish American troll named Joshua Ryne Goldberg

Date
                      September 12, 2015

A young Jewish American man has been charged with pretending to be an Australian-based Islamic State jihadist after a FBI joint investigation with the Australian Federal Police based on information provided by Fairfax Media.

Joshua Ryne Goldberg, a 20-year old living at his parents' house in US state of Florida, is accused of posing online as "Australi Witness," an IS supporter who publicly called for a series of attacks against individuals and events in western countries.

In recent days Australi Witness has claimed online that he is working with other jihadists to plan attacks in Australia and the United States. He distributed pictures of a bomb that he was working on with "2 lbs of explosives inside".

http://www.smh.com.au/national/austr...#ixzz3uPjOs7JH
                      It looks like Christmas came early for you this year.
                      Ne Obliviscaris, Sans Peur

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
                        Agreed. This has gone on for way too long.
                        The story was deemed significant enough for the Sydney Morning Herald and the Australian Federal Police. If you have a problem with a fellow forum member, contact staff directly. Do not spam a thread with complaints.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                          Because a number of those posters are little more than trolls themselves.

In one posters post the words, me and I can be found. I guess it's an important subject to him.
                          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

I've never seen one post that says nuke all muslims here. And yes he does troll both christians and jews all the time. That you think that's funny speaks volumes about your character...
                            Not everybody is a fool!

Comment

Originally posted by BF69 View Post
                              Does suggesting the genocide of hundreds of millions of Muslims count? I've seen that. I've also seen someone squeal with delight when a US soldier murdered Iraqi women & children. I'm sure that a bit of digging would uncover more stuff along those lines. Both posters were too gutless to own their comments & neither got a holiday for them.

I find the OP tedious, repetitive & probably bigoted & certainly a troll, but he is no worse than dozens of members of this forum and much better than some. Most of those who object most loudly to him (though not all) have little issue with daily displays of prejudice against groups they think 'deserve' it.
                              IF he is a troll, he at least provides links to his post. That is something the complainers seldom use.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X