Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maobama's response to CA Islamist terrorist attack: Monitor anti-Muslim free speech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maobama's response to CA Islamist terrorist attack: Monitor anti-Muslim free speech

Welcome to the Orewellian Caliphate of America..
    AG: Government monitoring anti-Muslim rhetoric

Posted: Dec 07, 2015

WASHINGTON DC (AP) -

U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch says the Justice Department is monitoring the wave of anti-Muslim rhetoric emerging in the wake of last week's mass shooting in San Bernardino.

[...]

http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/story/3069...uslim-rhetoric
    Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Wonder how that clueless person will react to Trump's speech calling for a ban on Muslims entering this country?
    “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
      Wonder how that clueless person will react to Trump's speech calling for a ban on Muslims entering this country?
      As bone-headed as Trump's comment was, it was infinitely more intelligent than anything Maobama has ever had to say about Islamic terrorism.
      Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post

WASHINGTON DC (AP) -

U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch says the Justice Department is monitoring the wave of anti-Muslim rhetoric emerging in the wake of last week's mass shooting in San Bernardino.

[...]

Did I make the bad boy list? **** them! Mean while back at the White House, they should be monitoring the terrorists in this country, more innocent people will die because of their stupid political correctness. And guns aren't the problem it's their policy of letting nonconformists into the country.
        Last edited by 101combatvet; 08 Dec 15, 08:12.
        My worst jump story:
        My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
        As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
        No lie.

~
        "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

If you go on social media or your at a park and you say Im going to kill some innocent people, or you say I want folks to go attack or kill innocent people...these types of actions are wrong. If some guy goes to a park and says, blow up a Church!!!....then arrest that guy is what I would say.

If you have a person or a group of people going on social media being critical of an organized religion...I would not react by arresting or attacking the Anti religious folks. I am totally fine with having folks voice their opinion on X religion as long as threats of violence are not made.

If I was walking down the street and had some guy come up to my face and insult the Catholic Church, I would in response say the Church is wonderful and has done great things for the world. If the same Anti Catholic continued to follow me while insulting the Church...I would ask said Anti Catholic to please stop following me. If said Anti Catholic then pushed me or attempted to hit me, I would defend myself as is my God given right.

Comment

WASHINGTON DC (AP) -

[...]

It's been a week.
            I think I'm aware of one alleged incident.
            Not much of a wave of anti-Muslimism.

Funny that they aren't as worried about the hate crimes against Jewish targets even though those apparently account for 80-90% of all such religious hate crimes.
            Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

As bone-headed as Trump's comment was, it was infinitely more intelligent than anything Maobama has ever had to say about Islamic terrorism.
              True!
              Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Again our government going for the low hanging fruit, SOS!
                Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

WASHINGTON DC (AP) -

[...]

But they can't allow anyone to monitor social media pages by Muslims...like Tashfeen Malik's Facebook page. That would be "racist."
                  {}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

Islam isn't a race anymore than Scientology is..

Comment

Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
                      Or Communism or Fascism......
                      "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

Originally posted by Taieb el-Okbi View Post
                        If you go on social media or your at a park and you say Im going to kill some innocent people, or you say I want folks to go attack or kill innocent people...these types of actions are wrong. If some guy goes to a park and says, blow up a Church!!!....then arrest that guy is what I would say.

If you have a person or a group of people going on social media being critical of an organized religion...I would not react by arresting or attacking the Anti religious folks. I am totally fine with having folks voice their opinion on X religion as long as threats of violence are not made.

If I was walking down the street and had some guy come up to my face and insult the Catholic Church, I would in response say the Church is wonderful and has done great things for the world. If the same Anti Catholic continued to follow me while insulting the Church...I would ask said Anti Catholic to please stop following me. If said Anti Catholic then pushed me or attempted to hit me, I would defend myself as is my God given right.
                        The problem is this... At what point are the above Thought crimes rather than physical crimes? Threats of an action alone may not be sufficient to charge someone with a crime. When we do, that really means government is trying to divine our possible future actions from our thoughts.
                        It is a major reason many people are in prison for drug selling. They talked about doing it with others. Or, they were charged with what the government thought they could potentially make from chemicals found when arrested.

It's a very dangerous and steep slope once you let the government charge people with Thought Crimes.

Comment

Hoop skirts are racist. Anything and everything can be "racist."
                          {}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

No, but both can to a good extent be considered dangerous cults...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                              The problem is this... At what point are the above Thought crimes rather than physical crimes? Threats of an action alone may not be sufficient to charge someone with a crime. When we do, that really means government is trying to divine our possible future actions from our thoughts.
                              It is a major reason many people are in prison for drug selling. They talked about doing it with others. Or, they were charged with what the government thought they could potentially make from chemicals found when arrested.

It's a very dangerous and steep slope once you let the government charge people with Thought Crimes.
                              I understand that technicalities wrt the law might allow someone to say "blow up a Church" in public. To think to yourself, "I want to blow up a Church" is not the same as actually saying in Public "I want to blow up a Church"

If some guy(we will call him Dom) publicly said I want to blow up X Church or X persons house and I would pay to see this happen...then Dom should IMO be arrested and face some time in jail.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X