Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAIR exposed as a terror organization

This is a few years old, but timely

Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Well, DUH.
          Barack Hussein Obama was raised in a Madrasa until he was ten years old.
          They call those our formative years, for a reason.
          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
            Well, DUH.
            By which Exo actually means he spent 2 years in a Catholic school & less than 2 in a secular government school in Indonesia before he was 10.

Does self-brainwashing qualify as lying? I'll be charitable & say no.
            Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Wherever Obama was raised, he was raised as a Progressive Leftist by Progressive Leftists and is one today. That pretty much makes him a learned idiot as he has spent his whole life learning from and surrounding himself with idiots.

Comment

Well, DUH.
                Nice universe you live in, not ours, but hey, why not.
                “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                “To talk of many things:
                Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                Of cabbages—and kings—
                And why the sea is boiling hot—
                And whether pigs have wings.”
                ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                  Nice universe you live in, not ours, but hey, why not.
                  Hillary Clinton Drops Madrassa Bomb on Barack Obama

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/01...ack-obama.html

Now, it Hillary the liar here?
                  Because if she is ...

Yeah, that's a hell of a candidate the Dems have there.

No, not being mean... to anyone but Hillary C. Linton.
                  "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Shrillary, the evil Richard Nixon of Democrat candidates. She makes Genghis Khan and Machiavelli look like saints...

Comment

Well, DUH.

I thought madrasa is simply the Arabic word for any type of educational institution of any religion.

Let's say President Obama was educated in a pesantren until age 10, he would have only reached grade 4 in their primary education. He wasn't there long enough to master understanding of the Quran, the Arabic language, the sharia, and Muslim traditions and history. I'll bet President Obama only got as far as learning to think for himself and interpret scripture.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                        I thought madrasa is simply the Arabic word for any type of educational institution of any religion.

Let's say President Obama was educated in a pesantren until age 10, he would have only reached grade 4 in their primary education. He wasn't there long enough to master understanding of the Quran, the Arabic language, the sharia, and Muslim traditions and history. I'll bet President Obama only got as far as learning to think for himself and interpret scripture.
                        No Nikki, a Madrasa instills an Islamic education on its students. In many the Quran is taught as a central feature of all education. Obama himself has said he loves the sound of Islamic prayer call.

"The most beautiful sound in the world," according to Barack Obama, is the Islamic call to prayer. So it is no surprise that one of the ancillary events at the Democratic Party's convention in Charlotte will feature two hours of "Jumah" (Friday) prayers.
                        http://www.realclearreligion.org/art...ful_idiot.html

Now, you should know I'm not someone who calls him Muslim either as evidenced on this board. But, having been tutored / educated in a Madrasa means you have a certain affinity for Islam just as someone who attended Catholic school for their formative years would have certain residual effects from that.

To claim that Islam had no effect on his upbringing is just simply stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                          No Nikki, a Madrasa instills an Islamic education on its students. In many the Quran is taught as a central feature of all education. Obama himself has said he loves the sound of Islamic prayer call.

http://www.realclearreligion.org/art...ful_idiot.html

Now, you should know I'm not someone who calls him Muslim either as evidenced on this board. But, having been tutored / educated in a Madrasa means you have a certain affinity for Islam just as someone who attended Catholic school for their formative years would have certain residual effects from that.

To claim that Islam had no effect on his upbringing is just simply stupid.

I stand corrected on what madrasa is.

I have friends who attended Catholic school and are now anti religion.

I'm not denying Islam was a part of his upbringing, I just don't think he got very far. A pesantren also teach more modern subjects such as English, mathematics, and geography.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                            I stand corrected on what madrasa is.

I have friends who attended Catholic school and are now anti religion.

I'm not denying Islam was a part of his upbringing, I just don't think he got very far. A pesantren also teach more modern subjects such as English, mathematics, and geography.
                            Obama was far more influenced by his parents being hard core Leftists and his being immersed in Leftist culture for nearly his entire life than anything to do with religion. Leftism is almost a virulent disease as can be hard line religion.

I see Obama as someone who is unable to think rationally about a problem but rather sees everything through conventional Leftist dogma. The result is twofold. First, he can't compromise with those who hold differing views from his Leftist beliefs. Second, he is willfully ignorant... that is he denies even when obvious and right in front of his face unconvertible proof he's wrong... on many issues. This is why, for example, he can't bring himself to say "radical Islamic terrorism." He literally is in a psychopathic denial of such a thing because his lifetime of belief and learning makes it so.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                              This is a few years old, but timely

I would point out that while the FBI, at least publicly, terminated its relationship with CAIR at least partly due to these allegations, no member of CAIR has ever been arrested much less convicted of anything that is actually related to terrorism.
                              Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                              Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X