Racial profiling to find potential terrorists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PhilipLaos View Post

Whatever. I think the idea of being politically correct and not using racial/religious profiling may be going out of the window in light of recent Islamist atrocities.

Would be a good thing in my view.

Philip
    It may be a good and reasonable thing, but it won't officially happen, reason being that politicians or elected officials are totally unwilling to discuss the elephant sitting in the corner of the room.
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

• Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
      Without big brother, the text would be : the imam is killing you .(the picture would remain the same)

To survive,you must surrender a part of your privacy,of your liberty ,this occurs in all wars .

Comment

• What's interesting in this debate is how willing this administration is to ban anyone on a secret government list (the "No fly" list) from purchasing a firearm or ammunition but at the same time won't even attempt to profile anyone related to the ongoing problems the West and US are having with Arab Islamic terrorists.

Comment

• So is their a list of Terrorism related attacks on US soil in regards to mass murder for say the least 20 or so years?

In regards to Economic Terrorism, the dynamics I think change a fair bit but most of these guys are generally not trying to kill you for the funsies (or in the name of religion for that mater).

Comment

• Originally posted by ljadw View Post
            Without big brother, the text would be : the imam is killing you .(the picture would remain the same)

To survive,you must surrender a part of your privacy,of your liberty ,this occurs in all wars .
            You're not American, you wouldn't understand.
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X