Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The press in Saudi reported the truth about the SB shooting before our press did.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The press in Saudi reported the truth about the SB shooting before our press did.

    Too bad our news agencies can’t get it right.

    Thursday, 3 December 2015
    Syed Rizwan Farook, one of the two suspects in the mass shooting in a social services facility in Southern California that killed 14 on Wednesday, was apparently radicalized, though other factors may have played a role in his motive, CNN reported, citing law enforcement sources.
    Police said twelve pipe bomb-type devices had been found at Farook's home.
    The San Bernardino police chief Jarrod Burguan said that Syed Rizwan Farook, 28 and his female partner Tashfeen Malik, 27, had “sprayed the room with bullets,” and did not know if any one individual had been targeted.
    All four guns used the attack had been legally purchased, police added. The two had 1,600 rounds of ammunition in their possession.
    Citing other law enforcement officials, CNN reported that Farook had been in touch over the telephone and via social media with more than one international terrorism subject who was being investigated by the FBI.
    Farook and Malik, who had a 6-month-old daughter together, were killed in a shootout with police after Wednesday's massacre at the Inland Regional Center in the city of San Bernardino, a social services agency where Farook worked as an inspector.
    Earlier, U.S. President Barack Obama said the motivation for a deadly shooting in San Bernardino was not yet known, but a terror attack could not yet be ruled out. It is currently “way too early” to speculate on the motive, the FBI said.
    According to the police chief, Farook attended the party, held in the center and at some point stormed out, then returned with Malik to open fire on the celebration. The couple were dressed in assault-style clothing and also placed several bombs at various locations, which police detonated.
    Deadliest rampage
    http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News...ce-family.html
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

  • #2
    What strikes me is that they had a 6 months old baby.
    That doesn't fit into the usual portrait of islamists ,but well maybe they were Avantguardistes in their heads (or what's remaining from it today)
    That rug really tied the room together

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
      Too bad our news agencies can’t get it right.

      Thursday, 3 December 2015
      Syed Rizwan Farook, one of the two suspects in the mass shooting in a social services facility in Southern California that killed 14 on Wednesday, was apparently radicalized, though other factors may have played a role in his motive, CNN reported, citing law enforcement sources.
      Police said twelve pipe bomb-type devices had been found at Farook's home.
      The San Bernardino police chief Jarrod Burguan said that Syed Rizwan Farook, 28 and his female partner Tashfeen Malik, 27, had “sprayed the room with bullets,” and did not know if any one individual had been targeted.
      All four guns used the attack had been legally purchased, police added. The two had 1,600 rounds of ammunition in their possession.
      Citing other law enforcement officials, CNN reported that Farook had been in touch over the telephone and via social media with more than one international terrorism subject who was being investigated by the FBI.
      Farook and Malik, who had a 6-month-old daughter together, were killed in a shootout with police after Wednesday's massacre at the Inland Regional Center in the city of San Bernardino, a social services agency where Farook worked as an inspector.
      Earlier, U.S. President Barack Obama said the motivation for a deadly shooting in San Bernardino was not yet known, but a terror attack could not yet be ruled out. It is currently “way too early” to speculate on the motive, the FBI said.
      According to the police chief, Farook attended the party, held in the center and at some point stormed out, then returned with Malik to open fire on the celebration. The couple were dressed in assault-style clothing and also placed several bombs at various locations, which police detonated.
      Deadliest rampage
      http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News...ce-family.html
      Did you read what you wrote? You claim the SA press got it right before the US press did and yet ALL the SA did was repeat stories from the US Press......

      Do you want to relook at that?
      “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
      “To talk of many things:
      Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
      Of cabbages—and kings—
      And why the sea is boiling hot—
      And whether pigs have wings.”
      ― Lewis Carroll

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
        Did you read what you wrote? You claim the SA press got it right before the US press did and yet ALL the SA did was repeat stories from the US Press......

        Do you want to relook at that?
        Agree, moreover this whole incident does not fit any of the usual patterns. Neither of the shooters shouted "Allah Akbar!" The last time a couple did something similar was in Nevada when that husband and wife anti-government team executed two cops in a Las Vegas mall and killed a bystander that tried to intervene. Additionally, these two idiots left behind a baby girl. What is clear is that something had been in the works for a while and that this was not simply a case of work place rage.
        Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

        Initiated Chief Petty Officer
        Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
          Did you read what you wrote? You claim the SA press got it right before the US press did and yet ALL the SA did was repeat stories from the US Press......

          Do you want to relook at that?
          The numerous references to CNN should have been a pretty good clue.
          Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

          Comment


          • #6
            The Hermit needs to get out more?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Armored Fist View Post
              The Hermit needs to get out more?
              Not if my date looks like your avatar!
              the Saudi press doesn't Play PC with the White House or the democrats. I get better news from them than from any US news source.
              While today, talking heads are still mentioning "work place violence" as a possible motive.
              Last edited by Urban hermit; 04 Dec 15, 20:13.
              Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                Not if my date looks like your avatar!
                the Saudi press doesn't p,at PC with the White House or the democrats. I get better news from them than from any US news source.
                While today, talking heads are still mentioning "work place violence" as a possible motive.
                NO ONE has ANY idea of the entirety of their "motive" because they are dead, and they are the only ones who can articulate exactly why they did it. The fact that 99% of people won't accept this and listening to ANY speculation just solidifies my claim that most people are idiots and refuse to acknowledge the only facts, and they are that no one knows the mind of a person and the mind is the most diabolical and dangerous weapon we can ever know.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Armored Fist View Post
                  NO ONE has ANY idea of the entirety of their "motive" because they are dead, and they are the only ones who can articulate exactly why they did it. The fact that 99% of people won't accept this and listening to ANY speculation just solidifies my claim that most people are idiots and refuse to acknowledge the only facts, and they are that no one knows the mind of a person and the mind is the most diabolical and dangerous weapon we can ever know.
                  Oooops !

                  You did it again !
                  Glad to see you're back and in great shape.
                  That rug really tied the room together

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
                    Oooops !

                    You did it again !
                    Glad to see you're back and in great shape.
                    WTF are you talking about? Seriously, explain your comment. No, scratch that. Nevermind. I don't care.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Armored Fist View Post
                      WTF are you talking about? Seriously, explain your comment. No, scratch that. Nevermind. I don't care.
                      You don't care ??
                      Oh ,so the red dot you have just given me was a mistake?
                      Private Message deleted by ACG Staff

                      Remember when you wrote that we , frenchies were fags,huh ?
                      I remember it well
                      Last edited by Salinator; 04 Dec 15, 12:13.
                      That rug really tied the room together

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
                        Agree, moreover this whole incident does not fit any of the usual patterns. Neither of the shooters shouted "Allah Akbar!" The last time a couple did something similar was in Nevada when that husband and wife anti-government team executed two cops in a Las Vegas mall and killed a bystander that tried to intervene. Additionally, these two idiots left behind a baby girl. What is clear is that something had been in the works for a while and that this was not simply a case of work place rage.
                        Maybe they didn't shout anything but the woman pledged allegiance to the ISIS leader on Facebook before they went out and started shooting, according to the latest releases. Maybe there is no pattern to this, other than it's all tied to Islam. What made you think terrorists would stick to a pattern anyway? They're not stupid, they're just crazy.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
                          You don't care ??
                          Oh ,so the red dot you have just given me was a mistake?
                          Private Message deleted by ACG Staff

                          Remember when you wrote that we , frenchies were fags,huh ?
                          I remember it well
                          Wow...and this guy is STILL here. Must be feeling for sorry for him...

                          Comment

                          Latest Topics

                          Collapse

                          Working...
                          X