No announcement yet.

Amid San Bernardino Attack, Democratic Congressmen to Visit D.C. Terror Mosque

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amid San Bernardino Attack, Democratic Congressmen to Visit D.C. Terror Mosque

Now three Democrats are going to visit the Mosque.

I have no problems with them visiting but they probably should have chosen one with less controversy.

WASHINGTON— In the wake of a radical Islamic terror attack in San Bernardino, California, that saw 14 people dead and a dozen others wounded, three Democratic Congressman will show “solidarity” with the American Muslim community by visiting a mosque once led by Anwar al-Awlaki, the deceased chief recruiter for Al Qaeda.

The mosque’s outreach director, Imam Johari Abdul-Malik, who will speak to the public on Friday, has on several occasions announced his public support for convicted terrorists. In 2005, when a Virginia Muslim was found guilty of inciting jihad against the United States, Imam Malik said, “There is a view many Muslims have when they come to America that you could not be arrested for something you say. But now they have discovered they are not free to speak their minds.”

When in 2005, a fellow Muslim was convicted for plotting to assassinate former President George W. Bush, Malik commented, “our whole community is under siege.”

The mosque’s current Imam, Shaker Elsayed, has said in the past that the killing of a Jewish man was justified because he “adopted a position against all Arabs and Muslims.” Elsayed has also defended a member of Palestinian Islamic Jihad, saying that the FBI was involved in a “war on Muslim institutions.” In 2013, he called for armed jihad against the United States.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...terror-mosque/
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

I'm sensing here that Democrats feel that kissing a Imam's ass is going to stop terrorism?
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
      I'm sensing here that Democrats feel that kissing a Imam's ass is going to stop terrorism?
      The dems would sell out our entire nation for the Muslim votes.
      Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
        Consulting with their good friends and allies, on how to divide he nation between them perhaps.
        Or maybe how the Dems are going to run interference for the Jihadis, once again.

Comment

And, a message from our sponsors...

Brought to you by Independents and non-Progressives everywhere...

Brought to you by the Progressive wing of the Democrat party...

Comment

Enlighten me please .
            At 7.00am today here ,ALL the medias say that the FBI was still working on a relationship between these 2 bastards and an islamist group.
            They don't say that there is no connection,they say that they take their time and prefer to be careful .
            But you seem like having different sources .
            So where are we now at the moment ?
            Terrorist?Islamic terrorists?
            Or mentally ill terrorists ?( oxymoronic)
            That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Isalmic terrorists. Any other administration would have made that public, but this one is chock full of apologist morons so it's taking several days to admit it. They're doing that to lessen the impact of the event as Islamic terrorism because Obama and his ilk are loathe to admit that many Muslims are violent, radical terrorists.

Think of this in terms of their response to Benghazi. They made up an outright lie to try and deflect the truth away from that being a terrorist event. Here, they are slow playing the truth trying to distance it from the event to lessen the impact.

What likely has their panties in a twist is that this event involves a US Muslim citizen who outside of this attack was a seemingly normal and nice guy along with his wife helping him do it. It is everything the administration has played up as being the antithesis of radical Islamic violence. Their whole story line has been flushed down the toilet.

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

I have no problems with them visiting but they probably should have chosen one with less controversy.

WASHINGTON— In the wake of a radical Islamic terror attack in San Bernardino, California, that saw 14 people dead and a dozen others wounded, three Democratic Congressman will show “solidarity” with the American Muslim community by visiting a mosque once led by Anwar al-Awlaki, the deceased chief recruiter for Al Qaeda.

The mosque’s outreach director, Imam Johari Abdul-Malik, who will speak to the public on Friday, has on several occasions announced his public support for convicted terrorists. In 2005, when a Virginia Muslim was found guilty of inciting jihad against the United States, Imam Malik said, “There is a view many Muslims have when they come to America that you could not be arrested for something you say. But now they have discovered they are not free to speak their minds.”

When in 2005, a fellow Muslim was convicted for plotting to assassinate former President George W. Bush, Malik commented, “our whole community is under siege.”

The mosque’s current Imam, Shaker Elsayed, has said in the past that the killing of a Jewish man was justified because he “adopted a position against all Arabs and Muslims.” Elsayed has also defended a member of Palestinian Islamic Jihad, saying that the FBI was involved in a “war on Muslim institutions.” In 2013, he called for armed jihad against the United States.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...terror-mosque/
                Interesting that the article chose not to name the three members of our government who openly support Islamic terrorism.

Comment

Getting away from the emotionally driven title of the OP, as well as the emotionally driven views of Pro Muslims and Anti Muslims.....the fact of the matter is that no POTUS has suggested Islam is the problem.

Were not at war with Islam or our many peaceful Arab/Muslim friends as GWB puts it, were at war with terrorists.

Comment

Originally posted by Taieb el-Okbi View Post
                    Getting away from the emotionally driven title of the OP, as well as the emotionally driven views of Pro Muslims and Anti Muslims.....the fact of the matter is that no POTUS has suggested Islam is the problem.
                    Getting back to the non emotionally driven OP:

"Now three Democrats are going to visit the Mosque.

I have no problems with them visiting but they probably should have chosen one with less controversy."

You don't see why they should have chosen a different Mosque?
                    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Meanwhile.;

France's investigations have lead them to shut down 3 Mosques for inciting "Radicalism".
                      Well now....

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                        Meanwhile.;

France's investigations have lead them to shut down 3 Mosques for inciting "Radicalism".
                        Well now....
                        The path of reason and rationality is finally dawning on the French...

I just wish we could get some out here...
                        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

As I stated where this topic came up in another thread it is my opinion this choice was knowing and deliberate. The Democrats are stinking their finger in the eye of their political opposition while simultaneously groveling for votes in the next election cycle.

These Democrats should be removed from office.

Comment

Originally posted by Martok View Post
                            -
                            These Democrats should be removed from office.
                            They were absolutely smashed in the last 2 mid-term elections, but its not doing any good at all, is it?

the Unelected bureaucrats running the Regulatory State are like any other Aristocracy; they won't go away and won't change in any way until the day they die.

So, what is left? Put a guy in the White House that knows how to say "Your Fired!" maybe...

Comment

Before running off to show their support for Islam, did any of these politicians think of doing something that acknowledged the victims?

I have no problem with their going to the mosque, but if this is their first act, then their priorities are off.
                              Islam isn't the victim.
                              Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Karri
                                Prawn heads
                                by Karri
                                How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
                                Today, 11:40
                              • Jose50
                                Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
                                by Jose50
                                Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
                                Today, 08:41
                              • Von Richter
                                Sagittarius Rising...
                                by Von Richter
                                Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
                                Today, 01:19
                              Working...
                              X