Ongoing Shooting Investigation in San Bernardino

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
    One of the interesting effect of terror is that the more there is the less effective it becomes. Hitler tried to terrorize Britain with bombs but what little initial success he had quickly turned into British patriotism. In this case I have notice a significantly less terror in the general population than after previous events.
    That's because it's turning to anger.
    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

• I've now seen a number of articles on Martinez, the guy who bought the terrorists their weapons. Looks like he's a combination of dork and NEET.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
        That's because it's turning to anger.
        And to add, so many are concerned with how our actions are affecting them. Maybe they should be worried about how their actions affect us.....
        ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

• To quote Admiral Yamato on the eve of WWII: "I fear we have only wakened a sleeping giant...and filled him with a terrible rage."
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            To quote Admiral Yamato on the eve of WWII: "I fear we have only wakened a sleeping giant...and filled him with a terrible rage."
            I'm afraid the giant's gone soft. 9/11 was arguably a greater slight than Pearl Harbor because it wasn't even a military target and it didn't fill us with nearly as terrible a resolve. Even at our most angry we weren't prepared to do what we wanted to do to Japan. Nobody seriously talked about erasing the Saudi/Afghan people from the face of the Earth like they talked about the Japanese. Japan's dig in and wait them out strategy would have worked today. People would tire of the body bags and elect an isolationist president who would come to terms with Japan.
            "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

• Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
              I've now seen a number of articles on Martinez, the guy who bought the terrorists their weapons. Looks like he's a combination of dork and NEET.
              I see him as a cross between Batman and Jerry Lewis.
              Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X