Who is the bigger threat currently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frisco17 View Post
    The fact that Hezbollah, which does nothing without Tehran's blessing, Iranian militias and status arguably the IRGC itself are fighting IS on the ground in Syria isn't enough for you?
    Yeah, like no country has ever funded both sides of a proxy war...

Comment

Originally posted by Armored Fist View Post
      Actually, both sects are "Muslim", and the radicals in each are agreed on "the great Satan". In this, I have no illusions that Iran would not be supporting ISIS/ISIL in their endeavors to create a Caliphate. Think of the Sunni/Shia thing along the lines of Republican/Democrat. They can find enough common hatred for the US to work towards a common goal. Iran has the money, ISIS has the fanatical, suicidal folks who just don't give a **** about world opinion or dying for their cause. This is a country that conducted long war with Iraq, then moved in to help insurgents fight the US. I really have to be shown conclusive evidence Iran is NOT helping ISIS before I can believe it.
      They both consider the other heretics and actively seek out ways to kill the other's civilians with far more abandon than they target non-Muslims... and you think they're just the same as the GOP and Democrats?

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
        They both consider the other heretics and actively seek out ways to kill the other's civilians with far more abandon than they target non-Muslims... and you think they're just the same as the GOP and Democrats?
        EXACTLY like them. Think about it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X