Who is the bigger threat currently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the bigger threat currently?

Just a simple poll. A while ago it seemed it was all the focus was on Iran and the Iran deal and Iran's nuclear program. I'm curious if ISIS' terrorist attacks in recent months (Paris, downing that Russian airliner, etc.) have shifted perceptions any.
    Iran
    40.00%
    ISIS
    60.00%

I don't think that we've got to fear Iran as much as Isis.
    Iranians don't want to see our heads on forks.They want us to love them.Huge difference.
    That rug really tied the room together

Comment

If Bush would have invaded Iran instead of Iraq would ISIS be around?
      Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

Short term IS, long term Iran. IS is living on borrowed time no matter what happens they'll eventually collapse under external or internal pressure. Iran would likely step into that vacuum unless we're very careful and if they do so with a nuclear weapon they'll be the greatest threat the world has seen since Stalin ruled the USSR. Iran and Saudi Arabia are what groups like IS morph into when their revolution succeeds.
        "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

Iranians are waaaay more educated than the average Joe from the ME.
          They want the same comfort and progress that we enjoy.
          They are not as nihilistic as the Isis scums.
          And Iranians women...Talk about the French ones ! But the Iranians...

Comment

ISIS. Although you erred by not having an option for Obama as well.
            "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
            G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
            Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
              ISIS. Although you erred by not having an option for Obama as well.
              Obama would probably beat out anything and thus skew the results.

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                Obama would probably beat out anything and thus skew the results.
                ISIL and Iran wouldn't even crack the top 10...

The EPA, IRS, DNC, Sierra Club, Natural Resources Defense Council, Union of Concerned Scientists, IPCC, GISS, BLM, BOEMRE and Russia are all far greater threats to "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

However, if I had to choose between Iran and ISIL... ISIL would edge out Iran as the greater near term threat. The relationship is somewhat analogous to Japan and the USSR during World War II. The Soviet Union was a far greater long-term threat... but the Japanese were shooting at us.
                Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Currently, it is the Black Lives Matter racist in Chicago, Furgeston, Baltimore, and other decaying Progressive Paradises created by years of Democrat corruption.
                  “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Democratic Party
                    My worst jump story:
                    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                    No lie.

~
                    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Where is the button for American Conservatives?
                      Boston Strong!

Comment

Talk about highjacking of a thread..

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
                          Talk about highjacking of a thread..
                          If we talked about highjacking of a thread, we would be hijacking that thtread...
                          Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Where is the "I don't know" button" I see them both as a threat!
                            Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Equal threats, different priorities. ISIS is a now threat. Iran is an eventual threat.

Stomp ISIS now, turn to Iran and ask them over ISIS' charred corpse how badly they want those nukes.
                              A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X