Info war.....What garbage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info war.....What garbage

What he says on Marine Le Pen is absolutely false.She wasn't arrested and don't face years of jail.
    An example between 100.

It was Friday 13th .Sure.
    But this was principally kindness day.
    THAT IS REALLY SHOCKING !!!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Kindness_Day

This guy is absolutely nut.
    Do some members here believe in what he says?
    That rug really tied the room together

Hoho...
    My thread's title have been modified ,apparently...
    That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Conspiracy nuts have their own religion. It presents itself as rational but ultimately you find it is faith based.

Comment

Originally posted by lynelhutz View Post
        Conspiracy nuts have their own religion. It presents itself as rational but ultimately you find it is faith based.
        Exactly. It often seems that they take the absence of evidence of a conspiracy simply as more proof of how far reaching that conspiracy is.

My take is that many of these people desperately hang onto their conspiracy theories because it is their claim of secret knowledge that makes them important. Admitting that they are wrong about the theory removes meaning from their lives.
        Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Alex Jones excels at ONE thing, making Alex Jones a damn good living.... Nothing else matters.
          “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
          “To talk of many things:
          Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
          Of cabbages—and kings—
          And why the sea is boiling hot—
          And whether pigs have wings.”
          ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
            Exactly. It often seems that they take the absence of evidence of a conspiracy simply as more proof of how far reaching that conspiracy is.

My take is that many of these people desperately hang onto their conspiracy theories because it is their claim of secret knowledge that makes them important. Admitting that they are wrong about the theory removes meaning from their lives.
            And the biggest conspiracy theory in the history of Mankind is...religion.
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Info war.....What garbage

Garbage, yes, total nonsense yes, I always thought so, but unfortunately it attracts a hell of a lot Nutters here somewhat like the people that read the rags that are at the supermarket checkout counter and believe every word that's in them, I am very leery of those people.
              Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

I agree. Unless you're one of them, and you're just trying to hide the truth about conspiracy theories...throw us off the scent as they say. Until the complex plots of G.W. Bush are fully exposed to the light I'll reserve judgement. You almost had me there!

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
                  What he says on Marine Le Pen is absolutely false.She wasn't arrested and don't face years of jail.
                  An example between 100.

It was Friday 13th .Sure.
                  But this was principally kindness day.
                  THAT IS REALLY SHOCKING !!!
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Kindness_Day

This guy is absolutely nut.
                  Do some members here believe in what he says?
                  It's hard to know anymore what the truth is, Seb. Our president refers to your recent tragedy as a "minor setback".

We are surrounded by fools and charlatans in positions of power who pontificate because the love the sound of their own voices, although they have no idea what they are talking about.

Is it possible that the Paris attack was a false flag attack? No.

Comment

Why even give these guys exposure and more views. I'm sorry but what you're doing is EXACTLY what they want. They know this will be spread around the internet due to outrage, not to mention a lot of people believe this stuff, and they will profit off of every view.
                    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                      Why even give these guys exposure and more views. I'm sorry but what you're doing is EXACTLY what they want. They know this will be spread around the internet due to outrage, not to mention a lot of people believe this stuff, and they will profit off of every view.

That's one view, but ignoring terrorism hasn't been proven to work, either.

Comment

I have said it before- Alex Jones is a freak and a fraud.
                        He sounds like a High-School Basketball Coach that had too much crack for breakfast, screaming at a team with a 0-10 record and no hope of doing any better.
                        The only conspiracy theory I want to hear from this guy is how such a schmuck got himself a career.
                        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Info Wars, Coast to Coast and the like are programs for kooks to keep them from becoming dangerous kooks.
                          If you believe anything on either one, you need one of these:

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

That's one view, but ignoring terrorism hasn't been proven to work, either.
                            There's more than one person here and let's not compare Alex Jones to terrorism.
                            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                              Info Wars, Coast to Coast and the like are programs for kooks to keep them from becoming dangerous kooks.
                              Coast to Coast was sometimes fun. I recall hearing one broadcast where the guest was some woman promoting that Dwarves actually existed and had an entire civilization underground. She was an idiot, of course, but a sincere one.

The Backwards Masking stuff was interesting.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X