No announcement yet.

An open letter to Shepherd Smith and other news anchors of note

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wonder how they keep their sanity. If I had to lie like they do I'd go mad. And yet they drone on... Just speaking inane lies over and over. That's what they do...

I'm convinced that faux news does lower your IQ. I've seen it happen to my folks...
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
      I just wonder how they keep their sanity. If I had to lie like they do I'd go mad. And yet they drone on... Just speaking inane lies over and over. That's what they do...

I'm convinced that faux news does lower your IQ. I've seen it happen to my folks...
      That's assuming they were sane to begin with.
      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
      - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
        This post shows a complete lack of understanding for the region. The US already profited from the Saudi oil fields and still are profiting to an extent today.

Destabilizing Saudi Arabia would be insane right now for a large multitude of reasons. More importantly though, by your logic we should attack ourselves as well, since we too have funded terrorists groups.
        No it doesn't. It shows that the West is unwilling to accept any "pain for gain." There is nothing stopping the West from invading and crushing these countries other than internal resistance to war.
        Do you really think the US couldn't take Saudi Arabia and virtually all of the oil fields there intact in a surprise assault on the country. I doubt the TCN's (Third Country Nationals) who comprise the majority of oil field workers would do anything to damage the fields. The Saudi military is a joke.

If the US (in particular) were really the Imperialist state wanting hegemonic power that the Progressive Left so often claims it is, then this would have already occurred.

Maybe a little more of this would keep the "natives" in line...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x30lcu5

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X